[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i ordered a jacket but it had a security tag like pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
i ordered a jacket but it had a security tag like pic related on it. i cant be bothered to send it back to have them remove it. how can i take it off myself?

>inb4 nigger thief
>>
Nigger thief.
>>
>>10829137
bring the receipt with you into any clothing store and they'll take it off for you
>>
File: fuckin magnets.jpg (35 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
fuckin magnets.jpg
35 KB, 600x337
>>
strong magnet, or just steal one of the tag removers from any shop

yes i'm a badass
>>
rip it off no harm done those dont have ink in them
>>
>>10829137
Nigger thief.
>>
Theres a thing in middle that you have to press on with a screwdriver or something and it releases the catch. Theres a youtube video of how to do it.
>>
Give it back, Jamal.
>>
Put it in the freezer then hammer/cut it off
>>
Had this happen to me awhile ago OP, what I did is cut it in half with a hacksaw, crack it open, then use a strong magnet, like a rare earth magnet, to release the pin holding the tag together
>>
>>10829158
dkm
>>
You have to burn it off.
>>
>>10829137
burn the jacket clothing and once it has been reduced to ash, discard the security tag
>>
>>10834224
this is the best way
>>
You need a massive magnet. That is all
>>
golf magnets will work or ask a friend who works in retail to do it for you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.