[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you spend tons of money on clothes but have never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How many of you spend tons of money on clothes but have never travelled the world?
>>
>>10813590
>Leave America
>Have my basic rights stripped
>Get raped by Middle-eastern and African men
>See things I could see in pictures and film
>Have more money to travel NA
>Best nature and scenery in the world

Why would I leave the US?
>>
>>10813590
I do both. One usually informs the other, really.
>>
>>10813646
what a cuck. don't come to europe either, we don't want fags like you
>>
>>10813646
>implying you actively utilize your "rights"
>>
>>10813590
How many people look like basic shit when they "travel the world"? You apparently.
>>
File: 1452061757105.jpg (18 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1452061757105.jpg
18 KB, 500x667
>traveling the meme

yeah nice try united airlines shill
>>
>>10813736
>implying anyone would be willing to go to your shit country
>>
>>10813736
>>Get raped by Middle-eastern and African men
sounds like he already went to europe :^)
>>
>>10813646
>best nature and scenery
Typical deluded American
>>
>>10813590
spent a year studying oversea's for an additional bachelor's
>>
travelling the world as a tourist is something very different to truly experiencing a place in the world. to br honest i'm not interested in being a tourist save for a few places in the world i have no interest in hanging around in. i'd much rather take a good 3-4 months and go and LIVE somewhere.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.