[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
justin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Whats everyones opinion on jbs hair. will i look like a massive faggot if i copyed him?
>>
>>10808058
Considering he's objectively good looking and he looks like a faggot lesbian with it then yes you would be
>>
>>10808062
Tbh its the look im going for
>>
>>10808058
>>
>>10808058
that hairstyle is all messed up. you might as well copy D. Trump's style if you're considering this hairstyle.
>>
Don't forget people with such looks have a much larger range of "styles they can try" and even if some things they do are objectively ugly they become original because of these very good looks they already have.
And no /fit/ or /fa/ will fix this It's mostly about bone structure and how your face is organised.

IT could obviously look good on you but even if confidence can make something look good It might be hard for you.

Hope it was understandable.
>>
it's pretty cool. works for him.
>will i look like a massive faggot if i copied him?
yes, absolutely. doesn't matter if you had it first even. people are stupid, and will just associate it with what they know.
>4 years ago
>friend has long hair since I've known him, before Justin
>"wow, he just copies Justin Bieber"
>>
It's a good hairstyle but he dun fucked it up
>>
>>10808058
justin want to be part of tegan and sara
>>
>>10810317
lmao
>>
>>10808058
DROPPPING ABSOLUTE BANGERS

DOES HE WANT MASH WITH THAT HAHAXD
>>
>>10808058
He looks like a scene boy from a decade ago. The disgusting fuzz on his chin and lip doesn't help.
If he was anyone else, people would be laughing at him in the street.
>>
If you aren't a celebrity you would NEVER in your life could pull this shit off, good luck though.
>>
>>10808058
You should get this instead
>>
>>10808058
i sort of have this hairstyle. I didn't consciously copy it. but i do look like a huge faggot and hide it with a hat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.