[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a dry cleaners just fucked up three pairs of my trousers. thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: L1.jpg (117 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
L1.jpg
117 KB, 500x400
a dry cleaners just fucked up three pairs of my trousers. thinking about going back in the morning and demanding cash.

would i be a prick for doing so? so fucking heated right now
>>
>>10806413
well if they ruined your trousers which definitely cost more than their cleaning process you should complain
>>
>>10806528
i'm more so pissed about the fact that i work really hard at shitty jobs to afford my clothes and they fucked me out of like $700 worth of pants just like that

gonna call to make sure the manager's there before i go in. do i think i'll get anything out of them?
>>
>>10806565
>trusting other people with your 235 dollar pants
but yeah complain
>>
>>10806413
How did they fuck up?
Ive never been to dry cleaners but now im worried of going.
>>
>>10806565
Why do you have nice clothes if you work a shitty job?
>>
What about me? What should I do? I took my a waxed Rick jacket to have a small hole repaired and they dry cleaned it without me asking and now all the wax is gone
>>
>>10806715
Omg haha
>>
>>10806707
dress for where you want to be not where you are
>>10806715
rape their families and injury them to the point where theyre quadriplegics for the rest of their lives obviously
>>
>>10806413

how exactly did they fuck them up? pics?
>>
>>10806565
>has shitty job
>buys expensive clothes

Millenials really are cancer.
>>
>>10806624
when it's someone's job to do something at a business then yes i assume they can be trusted to do it? until proven otherwise

>>10806666
>>10806738
they all just look like they've been thrown in a washing machine. faded and wrinkled with loose threads. not even sure what the hell happened. the black pair has streaks and spots of grey. my fault for deciding to try out a new place

>>10806707
because i like nice things and work to afford them

>>10806745
>millenials
off yourself
>>
>>10806778
enjoy your empty consumer lifestyle you goy
>>
>>10806797
>anti-consumerism
>on a fashion forum
try again
>>
>>10806804
>implying fashion has anything to do with being a good goy

That's just what you kids have equated it to.
>>
>>10806809
go away grandpa
>>
>>10806413
Go ahead and do it. If the employee refuses to help you, ask to speak to their manager. Be polite and willing to come back later. Don't yell or raise your voice. Calmly explain the cost of your trousers and all that.
>>
Absolute best case scenario is that they refund you the cost of the cleaning
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.