[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Higher/High-End Shoe Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: thirdlooks-derek-9.jpg (372 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
thirdlooks-derek-9.jpg
372 KB, 900x600
Ok, so there's a lot of unnecessary shoe threads going on right now, but this doesn't have to be one of them.

ITT: We discuss, ask, give advice on shoes that cost 200$+. Examples on both sides of the spectrum include Y-3 sneakers and Ann D hightops (pic related)

Try to be polite and help our your fellow anons, ignore shitposts.
>>
>>10801130
>$200+
>high-end
maybe if you bought them used or on sale
>>
If I'm spending over 500 on shoes, i m just getting custom made ones
>>
do raf velcros have a slim silhouette? i dont like bulky/wide sneakers. i have all black SL01Hs but dont really like them and i have too many SL sneakers with the same silhouette
>>
>>10801236
yeah they're like sk8 his
>>
>>10801192
>muh menswear
>muh heritage

ebin meme friend :^)
>>
>>10801192
post fit
>>
Okay the ONLY designer sneakers I would ever wear are the
CP achilles low
MMM Future Sneakers
KVA Overlace
>>
>>10801323
why would anyone care what a tripfag thinks?
>>
>>10801260
lol "they're like sk8 his"
you obviously have no experience handling a pair
nice comparison, poor faggot

>>10801323
what a basic and uncultured selection

the contrast of the CPs from the rest is quite interesting; i bet you one of them niggas that has a pair of jawduhns or roshes and pair with a god awful shit outfit. walmart fag.
>>
>>10801130
>there's a lot of unnecessary shoe threads going on right now, but this doesn't have to be one of them

Yes, it is.
>>
>>10802978
Not the same guy, but they are exactly like sk8 highs, which you should just get because they're coming back. Don't get Raf velcros, it's 2016, the meme died long ago my friend
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.