[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
short styles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 570x427
5'0" 120lb
dolly/average-thin
what styles work for me
>>
didnt have pic to post so i took rando pic from google btw
>>
>>10792295
Thin? Kek
>>
>>10792585
This.
>>
lol

Im 5 9 and 122

I don't even consider myself thin

Maybe if I was a bit taller
>>
>>10794528
i'm 5'8 and 140 and my body looks dope so u must be hella dysphoric pal
>>
>>10792295
cuz ur so short pretty much any j-fashion would look pretty cute on you... you should check out stylenanda and look at the outfits the girls are wearing for inspo. i've always been jealous that i'm too tall too pull off half those looks.
>>
>>10794536
someone is a fatty
>>
>>10794536
>>10794528
what the fuck
im 5'9 and 110
you guys are fat as fuck kys
>>
>>10792295
I'm 5'0 and 88lbs and I'm only just classed as underweight.
Stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>10795721
nice I wish my girl would lose some weight

I keep telling her too but she gets upset and cries

She can't face the fact that she's fat it makes me sad desu

She's 5'6 and 128 last time I saw her weigh herself
>>
>>10795991
She wants too model too

I told her she can't at that weight lol
>>
>>10795996
She can't at that height either really.
>>
>>10796107
I know she's a lost cause

Hopefully shell grow some more

She's 15 right now

If she isn't 6 ft by the time she's 16 or 17 idk what to do
>>
>>10796133
Let it all out buddy, we're here for you
>>
>>10796133
reported for underage
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.