[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleaching jeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I can't fuckin find a decent pair of pale blue jeans, so imma gonna drown in bleach an old dark pair.
I don't wanna fuck up so does any of you have experience with it?
how much have i to diluite the bleach?
for how long should i soak them?
do i have to rinse and wash them or just leave them dry?
>>
wait hold up senpai i got the hookup for u

https://www.grailed.com/listings/292655

will give small discount for /fa/ friend @ $50 incl. shipping

>shilling this hard
>>
levi 501 light stonewash thank me later
>>
just get uniqlo miracle air jeans. perfect wash perfect fit comfy af! also they are cheap so you can get like 10 pieces and beat them to shit
>>
>>10786000
what's uniqlo denim like compared to "proper" jean brands like levi?
>>
File: 8YZ1Y15.jpg (570 KB, 1377x2448) Image search: [Google]
8YZ1Y15.jpg
570 KB, 1377x2448
>>10785959

I did it to one of my old H&M Jeans, they started off in a washed indigo color and ended up like pic related.

>how dillute?

I used 2l of Eau de Javele (2,5% NaClO) and 20 L of Water in a big bucket.

>Duration?

I can't remember exactly, maybe 1.5-2 h. I stirred every 10 minutes. I took them out after 1 h and rinsed them off, but was not content with the color, so i threw them in the bucket again. Don't do that, the color will not be even.

>Rinse or leave them dry?

I rinsed and washed them afterwards since the bleach smell was still very apparent.

>Other Tips

Pre-soak them for a more even distribution of the bleach.

You will NOT get the texture of stonewashed denim.

My pair is 100% Cotton, i don't know how synthetics handle it.

Do it in a well ventilated place.

Good luck /fa/m
>>
>>10786004
uniqlo has like 4 different denim. the miracle air is very thin, feel like moleskin thin, but are the only with nice pale blue wash.

their other denim are thicker and on par with levis.
>>
>>10785979
this shit right here
the updated fit is actually pretty slim, it kind of threw me off the first time i tried them on. and the vintage look is nearly unbeatable at that price.
>>
>>10785966
i don't buy clothes without trying them first

>>10785979
i don't like the stonewash finiture and i want them lighter in color

>>10786004
i can't find pale jeans in stores where i live

>>10786061
thanks, very helpful, much love
>>
>>10785979
>>10786092
Very true. I bought 501 medium stonewash and the fit is pretty nice and slim. I was very surprised.
>>
>>10785966
Were they really worth $270?
>>
>>10786061
>>not rinsing in vinegar after
It's like you don't know what you're doing kazoku
>>
>>10786219
why the vinegar rinse?
>>
>>10786228
Acids cancel out bases.

Less stinky.
>>
>>10785959
Just look up cheap mondays blue jeans.
Legit the perfect colored jeans.
>>
>>10785966
>https://www.grailed.com/listings/292655

>buying 2nd hand jeans in this shitty no wash culture
>>
>>10786228
Never do this, javel + vinegar = toxic gas
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.