[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Light Wash Denim Inspo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pants.jpg (19 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
19 KB, 330x400
Hey /fa/, I just bought my first pair of light jeans. Been wearing black and very dark blue denim forever, so I have no idea how to rock them but I knew they were an essential so I picked them up.

What do I wear with this shit?
>>
>>10785952
white t shirt and white converse
>>
>>10785952
they're fucking jeans.
you can wear just about anything with them.
>>
>>10785952
cuff them and wear with some retro sneakers and a tucked tshirt
>>
>>10786019
sounds good, i don't have converse but i got some nb's that will do
and my fucking white shirt you can see my nips and chest hair through if you look, wtf do i do about it

>>10786021
lol

>>10786022
tbf lad not my style
>>
>>10786040
>nb's

New balances? Youre going to wear running shoes with denim?
>>
>>10786534
>Youre going to wear running shoes with denim?
not op but is there some sort of unwritten fashion "rule" against this?
>>
>>10785952
>Step 1
Go to google images or the /fa/ archive
>Step 2
Search for 'palewave'

There you go, faggot. Welcome to /fa/, now get out.
>>
>>10786673
It's not unwritten
>>
>>10786937
where's it written? gq issue march 2008?
>>
>>10786673
If you wear "running" shoes with non traditional running shoe fabric like suede you will for sure be good. But also that rule and antiquated and if a shoe works on a fit well, go for it.
>>
>>10786673
Just look at the facebook page "Sneans",
no more needs to be said
>>
>>10786534
I'm sorry, why are you on this board?
>>
>>10787353
???
>>
>>10787294
so you're going to tell me that because of some stupid facebook group, pic related is now arbitrarily unacceptable?
>>
>>10786534
crt300s, not some faggot runny shit

>>10786798
hang self

>>10787490
its banned!!!!!
>>
don't jump on the trend now and by all means don't cuff them.
unless you want to look like a faggot, and then continue on as everyone in this thread has suggested.
>>
>>10785952
It's difficult if the rest of your wardrobe is dark but I like white or cream shoes with darker layers and a darker coat on top. I can't really do the palewave thing so the next best move I think is light lower darker uppers.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.