[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fat neck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 894x1182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 894x1182
already skinny
how do i fix/pose for pic without going way underweight or is loosing weight only option
>>
>>10785679
Grow a better bone structure
>>
Raise the back of your tongue and put it against the floor of your mouth. It works with me
>>
Fast for 16 hours every day or fast 2 days a week.
The fat will melt of your neck/face area.
>>
>>10785694

it's the roof not the floor, dumbass.

but yes, improving tongue posture will "fix" this over time. it will be very uncomfortable at first but eventually you'll get used to it and do it without thinking about it.

http://claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
>>
thanks
>>
>>10785694
>>10785703
Lol I just came across this a couple weeks ago while trying to figure out why I had this issue despite being skinny, and I realized it was my tongue. And Google led me to that site and the Mews and Weston Price. But I don't think you can do anything about it besides surgery. It's too late to reshape the bone in any significant way. Do use good tongue posture while swallowing however, but I think keeping it suctioned to the top can do more damage to the tongue (you'll reshape your tongue instead of your mouth).

My tongue is too big for my mouth so it looks fat there, the tip of my tongue rests on the roof of the mouth, but when suctioning the whole tongue, there isn't enough space in my palate. It's too deep/narrow

I'm just going to accept that I look like shit from side profile. The only other thing you can do that seems to help ime, is stretch your head as high up as possible. Maybe I have bad posture generally and that'd how I'm supposed to look, but I feel I look goofy when I do that. You might as well give it a shot.

But don't go for the surgery unless you have severe sleep apnea, cosmetic surgery is a dangerous rabbit hole.
>>
>>10785703
it's the ceiling not the roof, jackass.
>>
>>10785968
No it actually is roof desu
>>
>>10786006
well whoever decided that is a moron.
>>
>>10785703
tl;dr where do I put my tongue
>>
>>10786070
The clitoris
>>
>>10785703
Yeah man English is like my 3rd language so I guess I can make a few mistakes and still be forgiven
>>
>>10786070
Some will say do this:
Make a dramatic cheesy smile face.
Hold it.
Swallow.
The back of your tongue should rise up to your soft palate. Keep it there, suctioned, teeth gently in contact.
(When I do this I can't even breath, if I relax the back of my tongue a little, I can breathe but it sounds like I'm snoring.)

Others will say to do this:
Gently breathe through your mouth.
Tongue should fit in lower palate.
Close your mouth, sealing your lips.
Suction the tip of your tongue to the hard palate behind your front teeth.
Enjoy your fat neck.
>>
>>10785703
>mfw I do this since months without thinking about it
holy fuck, now I know why my neck and chin looks a lot more defined
>>
If you're in the US, the FDA just approved this pill that specifically targets and burns adipose tissue in your neck area. I forget what it's called tho
>>
>>10786164
underrated post
>>
This can be caused by a bone position, forgot what it's called but it's the only bone not connected to another bone, and as you age it lowers, but for some people it's lower by default.
>>
>>10785703
>28 y/o
I just recently my speech therapist told me about it. It probably caused.

> My lisp
> Fat neck
> Resting Bitch Face
> Bad smile
> Huge tongue
> Jowls

I had 2 other speech therapist when I was 8 and when I was 20 and they didn't notice it.
>>
>>10785679
my dentist always told me to push my tongue against my teeth when I was a child.
I think it's as good as pushing it against the ceiling but I'll check that out
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.