[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going on a date tomorrow....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 2048x2024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 2048x2024
Hey guys I'm in a serious need for help. I've been browsing r/street wear recently and have acquired a new taste for layering. I'm going to go on a date tomorrow and need to make sure this fit will impress her since she knows I'm into fashion.
>>
Master(bait)
>>
Just act fucking normal
>>
>>10779621
Darker washed out distressed jeans senpai and switch out those fuccboi vans. If not just be confident and act normal faggot. Good luck.
>>
This outfit is fucking terrible. Jesus fucking Christ. Thats not really important though, just act right youll still get laid.
>>
>she knows I'm into fashion
in time you will learn.

wear full rick
>>
>>10779916
>she knows I'm into fashion

haha really ? then buy some nice clothes quickly mate.
>>
>bait: the thread
>>
>>10779621
How the fuck do guys like this get dates? Meanwhile I wear full designer and get nothing. Yep girls are fucking idiots, fuck em
>>
>>10780094
Cauz they talk to girls?
>>
>>10779621
I know you wanna experiment with layering, but if you're going on a date, you typically wear outfits you already have in the can, not new ones you're trying to experiment with and put together.

Pick one shirt, not both. If your haircut isn't bad, lose the hat, otherwise, you can compromise with it, but it kinda covers your face. It might be too soon, but for next time, get jeans that don't look like they fit so tight, get them in a darker wash (preferably).

Lose the shoes. If you have to go with sneakers, go with Chuck Taylors (swap out the insole and thank me later), or something like Adidas Superstars, Campus, Gazelles, Nike Cortez, Puma Suede, or something else. Of course, if those are all you got, make due.

Next time, wear:
* well fitting, solid color, button down shirt, long sleeve. Tuck it in, roll up the sleeves to just below or at your elbow. Leave top button unbuttoned. Try to avoid flashy styles like from Express. Go for something from like the Gap or Banana Republic
* Dark, well fitting jeans (think indigo), that don't look like they're skin tight or constrictive. Just comfortable.
* Leather belt (color will depend on your shoes)
* Leather shoes and/or boots (pick a color, match it with your belt, if you're wearing a watch, match the color of the metal with the case of your watch). If shoe, go for something like an Oxford with a plain toe. Think Rockport Big Bucks Margin or some shit
* Watch (Optional)
* If it's windy out or some shit, get a sport coat.

Good luck
>>
>>10779621
>>10780132
An even simpler way if you're trying to be casual with the shirt, wear a solid color polo shirt.
>>
>>10780094
Are you me??
>>
>>10779621
Your pants makes it look like you're wearing clown shoes
>>
>>10779621
loose the hat and its ok
>>
You look like you're trying to be Justin Bieber
>>
>>10780094
>tips fedora
>>
You look great, sweetie. remember a condom
>>
>>10780094
>I wear full designer
as if that's a good thing
>>
>>10779916
lol that's the best way of getting laughed at, if you have to spend that much money on clothes, buy SLP , at least you'll get girls easily
>>
>>10780094
girls are no different that men, they have complex personalities and deep emotions as well.
Just threat them as an average random person, best way to get pussy.
>>
we don't know what clothes you own and since it's tomorrow you won't be able to order anything, what exactly do you expect us to do here?
>>
>>10780132

This guy knows his shit. Listen to him
>>
>>10780132
(Op here) Thanks for the advice. I decided to change up some of my clothes and thanks to you the date ended up going pretty good.
>>
>>10780094
Hey elliott
>>
guys its bait this was posted on a waywt and he got roasted yesterday.
>>
>>10780132
this
>>
bottom is fine i guess wear new blue jeans better plus wear a brand name shirt and a jacket...no hat they hate that unless its a better hat...wear a watch ask her a couple questions make a joke and listen to her talk ....smile
>>
>>10780132
old skools are leagues better than chuck taylors or any of the other garbage you recommended
>>
>>10783698
no they aren't

they are too childish
>>
The poor man's Justin bieber is that you?
>>
>>10780132
jesus this is terrible mfa advice. basically "lose all creativity and dress like a 45 year old dad"
>>
>>10783708
this dude is probably 19 go back to mfa dad
>>
>>10783708
Old skools have been around for nearly 40 years now lmao
>>
File: 1337891999106.jpg (150 KB, 620x916) Image search: [Google]
1337891999106.jpg
150 KB, 620x916
>>10779621
>I've been browsing r/street wear recently and have acquired a new taste for layering. I'm going to go on a date tomorrow and need to make sure this fit will impress her since she knows I'm into fashion.
here have a sage
>>
The fit isn't bad at all. Everything fits pretty good and all of the colors compliment each other.

But if you have to ask /fa/ how you should dress in order to"prove you are fashionable", you don't know shit about individual style.

What should you wear? It depends on where you're going:
>Walk at a park=casual, simple,
>Coffee date=button up, casual but a bit more gentleman like(she'll appreciate your efforts in looking clean and presentable
>Dinner and movie=debonair but still slightly casual.

Never go full tux or you'll be a fuckboi.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.