[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know theres a boot thread right now but its already gone to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: _11029019.jpg (37 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
_11029019.jpg
37 KB, 600x557
I know theres a boot thread right now but its already gone to shit. So, can I just ask where to cop good chelsea boots? Im looking for a darker brown like pic related. Do any of you have recommendations?
>>
File: .jpg (66 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
66 KB, 1024x1280
new season TB
>>
I think meermin has exactly that color in stock right now

story et fall should also have them

if you can afford a price hike, rm williams and carmina have some really pretty offerings
>>
>>10778322
I googled new season TB and I'm getting nothing
>>
What do you guys think of these? From Banana Republic, so not too expensive either.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=16191&vid=1&pid=672227012
>>
>>10778403
not a fan of suede boots desu
>>
>>10778403
>$228
absolutely not worth it
>>
>>10778419
>>10778403

They are 50% off right now. Only reason I'm considering.
>>
>>10778428
I wouldn't buy them if they were $50. Unless you have an unsurmountable need for suede zipper boots in that style right this instant, I think it would be a much better idea to put that money toward buying something nicer.
>>
>>10778432

Any recommendations? I'm not exactly looking for leather or timbs.
>>
>>10778303
>>10778303
W2c zip up boots, I already know www.everydayheroes.se
>>
>>10778388
Stands for Thom Browne.
>>
>>10778434
in the $200-$400 range
danner
ll bean
meermin
red wing

above that,
alden
carmina
crockett and jones
tricker's
viberg
>>
>>10778439
>>10778388
>Thom Browne
I was actually referring to Ted Baker, it's part of their new season stuff. £150
>>
>>10778469
Im browsing their website and I can't find it. Could you post a direct link?
>>
>>10778500
http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Mens/Footwear/CAMRON4-Leather-Chelsea-boots-Brown/p/126472-25-BROWN

I did check the US site and they don't happen to have them there yet. You could hold out and hope they stock them for the US site soon (presuming that's where you're from, anyway).
>>
>>10778303
Cole Haan
>>
>>10778598
I actually just went to a Cole Haan store and tried on some of their chelsea boots, but the ankle openings were way too large, like large enough that I could fit 3 fingers through.
>>
Hey can someone give me a good recommendation on a Clark's desert boot aloke with more laces holes if that makes sense thanks
>>
>>10778975
Hmm okay, try this, there's a bunch of them at Nordstrom. If you live near one you could go try them on and see if they have a more narrow ankle opening. But here's what they have online. Good luck!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/mens-chelsea-boot?origin=leftnav

The 1901 'Montrose' Chelsea Boot looks like it has a decent ankle opening, it just has an odd stitching. Still looks nice though
>>
I think they look nice but can you find one that won't compress all your fingers together making them ugly in the long run?
>>
Thoughts on the Korean ones, Puerhomme, d-answer etc? Usually get good reviews and shapes should be stolen from slp right?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.