[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oi mates! This is a Euro coming to the US and A for a month.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: oi_8001.jpg (119 KB, 940x688) Image search: [Google]
oi_8001.jpg
119 KB, 940x688
Oi mates!

This is a Euro coming to the US and A for a month. Could you recommend me decent online stores to buy stuff?

Even used gear would be fine, I'm a bit on a budget.

I like skate gear but yeah, thanks for any input.

Cheers guys.
>>
Shameless self bump.
>>
One last try.
>>
Ok one more try.
>>
My man there are really not good Online Stores. If you want to shop for shit online here you go.

>Nike
>Northface
>Adidas
>Asos (If you a desperate nigga)

You are better off enjoying being a tourist and looking around..

glhf my nigguh
>>
>>10777175
motherfucker no
>>
>>10777175
thanks my nigga but the thing is, stuff in the US is so much more cheaper, would be a waste of money not to shop 'til I drop in the Staates.

Skate gear, like shoes or hoodies, are just straight the double here my nigga.

Plus we don't have generous sales here.
>>
>>10775882
>us and a
>united states and america
>>
>>10777198
Well you can just physically buy them, most medium sized US cities have better stores than most euro places.
>>
>>10775882
where are you going
all online stores you would normally check are going to be mostly the same
>>
as soon as you come here, go thrift shopping. thats the best, cheapest way. good luck in the states!
>>
>>10775882
What state/cities are you going to... the us is a lot bigger than most European countries and you won't find the same stuff everywhere
>>
File: GML5Ei0.png (439 KB, 645x723) Image search: [Google]
GML5Ei0.png
439 KB, 645x723
>>10779029
>the us is a lot bigger than most European countries
>>
>>10778451
Yeah, if you are going to a big city than definitely check up if there are any flagships or exclusive brand stores there, as you wont be able to get stuff from there anywhere else
>>
Not skate stuff, but Moe Ginsberg on 5th Avenue is fantastic for suits.
>>
>>10779388
you just proved his point
what are you trying to say
>>
>>10779388
thats a big country
>>
>>10775882
Norstrom, express for suits and American eagle outfitters for your basics heavily siding with norstrom.
>>
>>10779388
cool map
>>
>>10775882
for skate gear, whiskeymilitia is fantastic. They have very steep sales usually on brand name shit all the time. Also, the-house.com has lots of stuff on clearance. If you want skate-style clothing, Pac-Sun has some good stuff mixed in with mallcore shit.
>>
>>10779859
its bigger than all
>>
>>10778464
this, lil nigga. dont bother with buying shit online. unless you are going to be in bumfuck nowhwere. but even me, located in relative bumfuck nowhere (comparatively a shopping mecca to true bumfuck nowheres in flyover states) can find plenty of places to shop
>>
>>10780392
for europe
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.