[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I incorporate colors into my wardrobe that aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
how do I incorporate colors into my wardrobe that aren't blue, black, grey, white or maroon/dark red?
>>
Also forgot to mention I am a tall skinny white guy with a fair complexion.
>>
What about olive and tan?
>>
why would you want to
>>
how do i wear maroon without feeling like a target employe? also, blue without feeling like a walmart employee?
>>
>>10774613
meme colors
>>
>>10774903
lol this just in: colors can now be memes
>>
>>10775185
honestly this whole meme thing is getting out of hand, what isn't a meme color then? hot pink?
>>
File: contrast, dude.jpg (22 KB, 333x335) Image search: [Google]
contrast, dude.jpg
22 KB, 333x335
>>10774613
>>10774903
There's no such thing as meme colours. Wear whatever colours you want. Just try and make sure they contrast, unless you're going for something tonal.
>>
File: contrastm.jpg (40 KB, 675x340) Image search: [Google]
contrastm.jpg
40 KB, 675x340
>>10775242
It isn't the best outfit but it's a good example of contrast.
>>
>>10774604
Wow, its almost like this question is covered in the goddamn sticky. Who could have known?
>>
Look at art.

No joke. I have taken a few art history classes and I learned a lot about color through looking at the types of colors/palettes used by painters and other artists.
>>
>>10774871
stop pointlessly associating colours with corporations you fucking capitalist
>>
>>10774604
where can i get a sweater liker this?
>>
>>10777253
https://www.google.com/search?q=cable+knit+maroon+sweater&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=cable+knit+maroon+sweater&tbm=shop

>>10774604
Sounds like you could easily incorporate some brown into that look, some dark green, or some bright yellow for some ~*~flair~*~.
>>
>>10774604
Dark brown and olive are good colours to pair with each other, or navy, greys etc.
>>
>>10777306
Thanks for posting exactly what I said you fucking shit.

I just backtraced your fucking IP address you fucking piece of shit. I'm gonna come over to your house and take your stupid fucking macbook air and beat you to death with it while strangling you with your charger you dumb fuck. Do you wanna die? You better FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO ME.

JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERENT DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS. I AM A WILD ANIMAL. A DOG WITH A LOUD BARK AND A HARDER BITE. RUFF RUFF I AM FOAMING AT THE MOUTH AND JUST WAITING RUFF RUFF YOU BETTER APLOGIZE YOU DUMB FUCK OR ELSE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.