[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sale rack >2 small shirts >14 mediums >180 large
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: terrorist-costume.jpg (22 KB, 326x380) Image search: [Google]
terrorist-costume.jpg
22 KB, 326x380
>sale rack

>2 small shirts
>14 mediums
>180 large
>2200 x-large
>>
why can't i feel anything for anyone other than you
>>
this tho,

why do they always overstock on XL when they know they wont sell that many?

i think they buy the right ammount of S but why so many XL
>>
>>10773780
They put many L and XL on sale because they DONT sell. Fat isn't effay. But at least they fit and I never have to pay more than I have to.
>>
>>10773780
Because when a busload of fatties come in to the store, and they've ran out of XXXXL...
Just imagine the SJW outrage
>>
>>10773792
not true, everywhere online i go eg mr porter, endclothing all are sold out in m-L and it's xs and s which dont sell.
>>
>>10773792
Does anyone ever have to pay more than they have to?
>>
File: Welp.png (257 KB, 313x398) Image search: [Google]
Welp.png
257 KB, 313x398
>Go to thrift store
>L and XL everywhere
>>
Stop shopping at Marshalls.
>>
Good thing I'm a fat fuck then
>>
>>10773864
iktf
>>
I'm 195cm/70kg and can't wear anything smaller than L. It's always the sleeves that are too short on M. L is not only for fat people okay :-(
>>
>>10774117

You're the exception rather than the rule. While there are surprisingly a lot of exceptions in fashion (see most SSENSE models who are too tall to f(n) and all wear bigger sizes), as a rule, L's and XL's don't exist for tall, muscular people, but for fatties.
>>
>buy sewing machine
>thrift some rags to practice on
>get gud at it
>once ur decent than start to buy the discounted L/XL
>you can now modify clothing to fit ur filthy skinny body
> save money cuz lol buyin sizes to big 4 ya that are on sale
Amazon has nice sewing machines at a discount right now, plus its a good skill to have. Afraid people will think you're a faggot?
I am, that's why I haven't bought a machin yet lel. But I will this semester
>>
>>10774637
faggot
>>
>>10774637
kek that twist ending
>>
File: 1234124124.png (18 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
1234124124.png
18 KB, 166x200
>>10774637
>Afraid people will think you're a faggot?
>I am, that's why I haven't bought a machin yet
>>
>>10774637
na b try this once and report back, that's absolutely not how clothes work.
>>
>>10773864
mason?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.