[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i just buzz this shit? I can never get it to look half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: WIN_20021208_120000 (165).jpg (564 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20021208_120000 (165).jpg
564 KB, 1920x1080
Should i just buzz this shit? I can never get it to look half decent and it looks like hay after it dries after washing..
>>
>>10773637
Kek
>>
>>10773637
Thick rimmed glasses look stupid on me. I dont know what to pick becuz every glasses look ugly on me. I guess u cant fix ugly with different glasses.
>>
>>10773646
ur a handsome dude, and u look smart

too bad ur asking a fucking faggot imageboard full of niggers and minorities for their advice instead of trusting in your own taste like a real man

shame you wont make it, could have made yourself into a decent man

peace
>>
>>10773646
look into Warby Parker, they make some cool shit. Not all of it is thick-rimmed shit either
>>
>>10773658
They dont ship to 2nd world shitholes unfortunately...
>>
>>10773681
i know what you mean desu. I feel disgusted at looking at my own photos..
>>
Christ OP you simpering cunt. You look fucking fine. Change those glasses and get a slightly shorter aircut and you would be a 6 or 7 out of 10, if you had any confidence in your appearance that is, which obviously isn't the case.

Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself, even for this vile place it's pathetic. Be positive you fuck.
>>
>be me
>ugly as fuck
>trying HARD to look at least decent
>see this son of a bitch wearing awful glasses that makes him look like a fucking weirdo

I hope you will be murdered, as well as your entire family, son of a bitch. Just kill yourself at least.
>>
>>10773763
I wish I could but time and time again i am proven to be a worthless piece of crap
>>
>>10773775
Assblasted cuz OP made a homo. Why even live desu?
>>
>>10773681
I had thick framws and i'm going back to pedo frames
>>
>>10773814
I got saville row knock offs
>>
Those glasses give you the look of a miserable front desk clerk. You won't go wrong with thicker and bigger frames.
Have you thought of letting your hair grow and wear it messy with some matt finish wax or something?
And yes, change your fucking attitude, you don't look even as half as bad as you claim.
>>
>>10773911
Most people wear pedo glasses...even on here, i thought the thick frame hype qas dead
>>
>>10773630
the only thing good about you is ur jaw. Youre unattractive, deal with it
>>
>>10774176
hes attractive, the only semi bad thing is his nose, with the right haircut id fuck him in the ass
>>
Is this bait or are you really that fucking retarted? If youre reddit tier it means u are a beta hipster faggot white knighy literal piece of shit. If I saw you in piblic I would either completely ignore you because you look almost identical to every other reddit cucklord or burst out laughing if your faggotry allows you to actually stand out. Its possible I might even do both. Just end yourself if this describes you, your friends and family will just replace you with another hipsterfaggotclonemanchild.
>>
Lel ignore post above me wrong thread
>>
>>10774498
yea I really wanna off myself when I look in the mirror.
>>
damn son if youre this insecure there is no going back. just kill yourself lol
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.