[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I get these Velcro shoes? /female Velcro shoe general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 956x1084) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 956x1084
Do I get these Velcro shoes?

/female Velcro shoe general
>>
They're for diabetic people. They literally sell them at Walmart. Not that you *should* buy them there, but you certainly can. You can probably buy them wherever you might buy normal shoes (i.e. Payless, NewBallance, etc.)
>>
>>10773286

My boyfriend has a pair of Velcro shoes from Walmart, and he made them work. I think they're going to get really popular soon and more expensive brands will carry them
>>
>>10773264
my childhood experience with velcro was that that shit does not last, when you open and close them too much it goes to shit. it also does not seem to work when wet, anyway that was a long time ago. technology may be improved.
>>
velcro shoes are gonna be in in 2016
>>
>>10773264
pls be in australia
>>
vejas are dope af
>>
The only velcro shoe worth getting are Rafs. They're the only ones I've seen that look good.
>>
>>10773351
yeah, i have some velcro janoskis from highschool as beaters and they don't have that problem
>>
>>10773438

I'm in the US but the website ships worldwide
>>
File: ADIDAS-X-JUUN-640x428.jpg (26 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
ADIDAS-X-JUUN-640x428.jpg
26 KB, 640x428
>>
you can customize Stan Smiths on the Adidas website to have velcros instead of laces iirc
>>
File: 1451232335645.jpg (22 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1451232335645.jpg
22 KB, 426x333
>>10773264
"hey anon,, are u retarded or something? why do you need straps for your shoes???? have you got the down syndromes"??
>>
>>10773264
w2c socks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.