[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it even possible to like your own outfits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
the only time i like an outfit is when i look back at it after I’ve already gone deeper or when i first put the fit together and now I’m at a place where my outfits are ugly to 95% of the population including myself and the only way for me to even like them is to go even further into the never ending rabbit hole. the further i go the more i realize the things i was obsessing over in my last set of fits was completely irrelevant and nobody would even notice them

this is why i hate all art. because its a never ending obsessive ocd trip. i do this same thing with music and painting. i cant stop picking myself apart

i think it might be because im white and white people are cursed with being autistic like this and thats how we built the whole world because we can never stop obsessing over things we are doing?
>>
Yeah man, I like all of the clothes I own. That's why I own/wear them. The issue isn't the fit, it's about being comfortable in your skin.
>>
>>10771995
I agree, the whole white thing at the end was unnecessary tho
>>
>>10772006
i loved all my clothes when i used to dress like shit. but the deeper i go the more my autism is exasperated

>>10772024
black people dont get ocd
>>
File: 1450811990614.jpg (25 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
1450811990614.jpg
25 KB, 214x265
>>10772036
>>10771995
Kill yourself you cuck
>>
>>10772105
found the 'im just happy with my surroundings' tier black person
>>
File: IMG_20151230_005327[1].jpg (2 MB, 2304x4096) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_005327[1].jpg
2 MB, 2304x4096
>>10772121
You're actually a nigger, aren't you?
>>
>>10772164
even worse a white person who defends black people on the internet
>>
Go Nepal. Study Buddhism. You wont have to worry about fits my dude.
>>
>>10772220
Holy fuck you're dense I'm saying you're clearly suggesting whites are somehow autistic and inferior to blacks.

Did the Fuhrer reaction face not tip you off? Are you high or did you just get head trauma as a child? You failed abortion retarded cuntsack.
>>
>>10772255
nice divide and conquer tactics kike
>>
>>10772255
and nice dubs
>>
>>10772255

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>10772255
>whites are autistic
?
>>
>>10771995
I try to generally buy and wear stuff that I don't even have to think about this way
Like I use clothes that just feel natural as hell to me, like second skin. Something that you just feel is so you that you don't have to really think about them any more than that
Granted some pieces just grow to be like that for me but the few times I have jumped to some trend bandwagon that's really cool at the moment I just find myself not having that feeling.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.