[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some fashion advise, which glasses should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: GLASSES.png (613 KB, 345x688) Image search: [Google]
GLASSES.png
613 KB, 345x688
Need some fashion advise, which glasses should I get?
>>
>>10771427
E. Brings out the serial killer look in you desu senpai
>>
>>10771427
B or C. Every other choice makes your head look huge, and E is just plain terrible.
>>
>>10771427
You look like the fat guy from toy story 2 with E

You know the one Wayne knight voices
>>
I personally say B, Your face shape requires bigger glasses rather than smaller ones. These are closer to squarish ones and look decent.
>>
aviators are clean but you already look too much like a pedophile

go with b
>>
B desu senpai
>>
>Valve taking so long on HL3 that Gordon Freeman got fat

goddammit gabe
>>
b, rectangular frames aren't /fa/. e would be possible if you were hip af.
>>
File: Terry-Richardson.jpg (51 KB, 680x341) Image search: [Google]
Terry-Richardson.jpg
51 KB, 680x341
>>10771427
E. You don't see many with those these days; you'd look distinguished. It confers a certain creepyness that makes a great character. People would be more likely to remember your face.
>>
B look pretty refined. You should grow your beard out.
>>
>>10771806
Fuck that, he should lose weight. Fuck yourself sideways, lumber-jack wannabe hipster faggot.
>>
>>10771791

I'd second this.
>>
>>10772025
>>10771791
This is bait. I'd go with A or C, you could stand to lose some weight though OP
>>
>>10771810
What?
>>
>>10771427
B, grow your bread out, lay off the soda.
>>
>>10771427
I like B. It shapes your face a bit better than the other ones.

A and current makes you look like the cookie cutter "internet guy" that loves gadgets and knows facts about everything.
C is too thin for your face, add D to the A/current category.
Forget E. Pilot glasses are for strong jawed, masculine men.
>>
>>10771427
Hey! Vsauce. Michael here.
>>
>>10771427
>Need some fashion advise
Loose weight fatass.

Also, pick C, you'll pass as Wayne Knight.
>>
Honestly, B or current aren't half bad.

C,E, and D should be avoided. C and D are too thin, E is just lol worthy.

You did a decent job of selecting the first frames.
>>
>>10771791
Yeah OP, people would be more able to pick you out of a police lineup if you went with E
>>
Go to the fucking gym once in a while.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.