[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: sign me the fuck up.jpg (25 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
sign me the fuck up.jpg
25 KB, 552x594
reddit likes us guys!
https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/3yoke6/what_are_some_of_the_best_places_besides_mfa_to/cyfbg63
>>
don't be mean to mfa OP
>>
why would they like this shithole
>>
>/fa/
>good
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 560x432
>>10770748
>tries to make fun of Reddit like he's cool
>was obviously browsing reddit and was most likely logged into his account
You need to go back
>>
>>10771195
>>10771171
I wasn't mocking them kek
>>
>>10771171
buy why? they're a bunch of manchildren.

at least here we accept that we're whiny teenagers without the delusion.
>>
>>10771186
This.

People literally asking if "smoking is 'effay', and threads about Kardashians, Justin Bieber and Karlie Kloss.

/catalog
>>
They like us because they came to here in the first place.

They are just posting on their primary site (mfa) about a secondary site that they go to (/fa/).

Contrast to how they reddit felt about us two years ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/199sc2/why_is_fa_so_mad_at_rmalefashionadvice/

They like us now because they're literally here right now.
>>
>>10771397
>People literally asking if "smoking is 'effay', and threads about Kardashians, Justin Bieber and Karlie Kloss.

Sure lets have all the same Rick Poowens, or the WAYWT were all posters are either nu-males or depressed anorexic try hards
>>
>>10771486
he didn't say those were good either you fuckwad
>>
>>10771526

fite me, fagget
>>
>Us
Who
>>
>>10770748
that's because they are us now...
fucking cancer ass normie-taste faggots
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.