[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steven Hyde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 11
>What is this jacket?
>What are his boots? (Posted below)
>Where could I get them?
The boots are so damn strong looking. They seem to be leather on top and bottom.
>>
Here's some better pictures. It looks like a brown car coat.
>>
From the rear.
>>
File: boots.jpg (115 KB, 640x781) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
115 KB, 640x781
Here's his boots. They just seem more well built than any of then ones I've seen. There doesn't seem to be any rubber on the bottoms either.
>>
File: boots.jpg (640 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
640 KB, 1920x1080
Bumping with Hyde.
>>
File: 001-that-70s-show-theredlist.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
001-that-70s-show-theredlist.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 001-that-70s-show-theredlist.jpg (26 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
001-that-70s-show-theredlist.jpg
26 KB, 300x287
>>
File: BdIBLoPF.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
BdIBLoPF.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>
just get a levis sheep skin jacket and generic cowboyboots
>>
>>10770379
Those are two completely different jackets.
>>
File: 1388018219770.jpg (480 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1388018219770.jpg
480 KB, 800x900
>>10770402
You know back in the 70s it used to be cheaper to make your own clothes than buy them? It's possible that it was a one off item or came from a manufacture no longer in business that the costume designer found at a goodwill. Do you really expect /fa/ to find your shity jacket for you? Like someone else has the exact same one and can tell you where to find it? Trying to dress like Hyde is so faggy, words cannot describe.
>>
>>10770236
ask jackie where do they get them
>>
File: hj.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hj.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>>10770486
>You know back in the 70s it used to be cheaper to make your own clothes than buy them?
No, I didn't. Cool, man.
>Do you really expect /fa/ to find your shity jacket for you?
What in the hell do you think all of these "ID on..." threads are about? I don't know jack shit about certain brands, particular stores, or anything else a person who has Fashion as an interest would.
>Trying to dress like Hyde is so faggy, words cannot describe.
Implying liking a jacket and trying to find a tougher pair of boots then the shit Mexicunts peddle at their stores is trying to completely duplicate another said person.
>His mulatto hair kills my buzz.
>All of those fucking Zeppelin shirts. Come on, Deep Purple kicks Zeppelin's ass.

Nice picture, though, anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.