[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>underage wiggers on /fa/ will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: teirrqt25hslacgnr0k2.jpg (167 KB, 1050x570) Image search: [Google]
teirrqt25hslacgnr0k2.jpg
167 KB, 1050x570
>underage wiggers on /fa/ will defend this
>>
Nice toothpaste
>>
only fuck with there underwear
>>
This brand only has hate cuz nigs and hypebeasts ruined it. Their old stuff is great
>>
>>10769191
only buy their stickers and reps. Only a fool would buy resale supreme
>>
>>10769283
Truer words have never been said,those fuckers will buy dried shite in a shape of a bogo
>>
>>10769283
true i remember when i was riding bmx back in the day all the skaters were stoked on supreme, then couple of years later that cancer tyler and odd future started wearing it and soon enough everyone started wearing, expect the people they were targeting in the first place.
Not one og skater that has been in a scene for a long time rates supreme at all
>>
>>10769191
If you ignore graphic tees and hats the brand is great.
>>
File: 1449156003346.jpg (64 KB, 466x720) Image search: [Google]
1449156003346.jpg
64 KB, 466x720
>>10769387
tyler skates...
>>
if you look past the shitty box logo tees and god awful clothes with SUPREME written all over and whatever your local nankid is wearing, they put out some cool bits. The TNF collabs are sometimes interesting with material/pattern choices (some are shit though), supreme's collaborations in general are all pretty cool. The understated pieces, minimal to no branding, collabs are the only reason I pay supreme attention.
>>
>>10769515
this desu
Most things without the logo showing is actually nice
>>
what's there to defend? I think arguably the most iconic streetwear brand ever doesn't need to be defended.
>>
>>10770473
this
>>
>>10769515
>nankid

Basement pls
>>
>>10769294
any good rep box logo hoodies you know of?
>>
>>10769283
If cunsumers ruined it, the brand didn't have much to offer in the first place.
>>
>>10771579
Consumers
>>
when kids wear multiple supreme pieces or supreme with palace = pure trash
>>
>>10771570
Perfectkickz.ru has replica box logo hoodies that actually fit tts. I believe they cost 80
>>
>>10771579
But they still make cool shit it's just the rep it has. Like Gucci makes nice stuff but people think it's tacky same with LV. Just association.
>>
>>10772099
yeah but gucci and LV are luxury brands and among the most famous in the entire world

supreme is not
>>
>>10772099
That's what I'm saying. If the brand still makes good stuff, you can't really say the consumers ruined it. If people are going to call you a fuccboi for wearing supreme, you either are a fuccboi or thry simply din't know any better.

>>10772345
What is your point?
>>
>>10771570
none are good, replicas are a stupid idea. Anyone who is into the brand will spot it's a fake very quickly. Anyone who can't spot it doesn't know shit and isn't impressed anyway. You can pick them up for $180 easily
>>
>>10771514
I fucking hate that group of ultra-liberal cucks, so scared of offending women or minorities that they ban everyone. wg4lyfe
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.