[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kohl /fa/? Should men wear eye liner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: tut.jpg (2 MB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
tut.jpg
2 MB, 600x421
Is Kohl /fa/? Should men wear eye liner?
>>
the shitposting never ends
>>
S A G E
A
G
E
>>
>>10766584
Are you as manly and exotic as Avan Jogia?
Do you have deep dark eyes with which to gaze across the dunes?
>>
Honestly, yeah I think it's pretty hot. And like everything else it will depend on the person of course.
>>
>>10766928
triggered
>>
>>10766584
Are you a sand nigger prince that kills anyone that gets in between him and his curry?
>>
>>10769353
>haha mom look I posted it again xD
>>
if you're a handsome curry nigger (very, very, very unlikely and hard to find)
>>
>>10766584
The prophet Muhammad used to wear kohl and he was alpha so I say go for it
>>
>>10769353
Dude, curry is for Indians and not for arabs. Jesus get your stereotypes straight
>>
my boyfriend does :^) he wears it when he plays at a show or does other promo stuff and I like how it's all snugged the next day, especially with his light olive skin tone
>>
>>10771474
*smudged
>>
>>10771474
Can I join your boyfriend's harem?
>>
>>10771451
Pretty sure I ate goat curry in Afghanistan...
>>
>>10771451
you're an idiot
>>
File: 2yn3qmg[1].gif (1 MB, 292x232) Image search: [Google]
2yn3qmg[1].gif
1 MB, 292x232
It's that kind of think that if you need to ask others you probably shouldn't.
>>
>>10766584
It's great for eye health, makes you squint less in bright sunlight. Do it for your health at least.
>>
>>10771474
I don't like when people only dress up to be "artistic", I believe when you say he looks nice the next day.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (18 KB, 341x432) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
18 KB, 341x432
>>10771578
Egyptians used it before sunglasses where invented.
>>
>>10771451
Actually,a form of kohl is worn from north africa to south asia. So he would be correct
>>
>>10766584
I think it can work, but it is highly dependent on location and skin tone. If you have tan or olive skin and it is a very bright day then it could happen. You better own it though.

>Good Example
"lol, are you wearing eyeliner?"
"Sure. It keeps the brightness down, and I think it adds to my appearance."

>Bad Example
"lol, are you wearing eyeliner?"
"heh, y-ya. Thanks...you too... *mumblemumblespaghetti*"
>>
Also,dudes in the west,especially white dudes. probably shouldn't wear it.
>>
>>10771551
s-sure I guess. it's not gay if it's a three way

>>10771581
he would do it more often if he didn't have deep seeded confidence issues making him think he shouldn't. he only feels comfortable doing it around his band mates if they are too
>>
>>10772042
I totally get why he feels like this. It's too bad that people make a huge deal of it in many occasions causing this sort of disconfort to others.
>>
>>10772058
he has worn it out when we go out to do stuff, but it's much more subtle than if they're playing a show. and he feels better if I'm dressed up a bit too, makes us seem like a sort of pair if that makes sense?

trying to get him more comfortable with it though
>>
It does look good, but I doubt Western men would ever be into that kind of thing.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.