[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY GF dyed her hair purple and now she looks like an angsty 14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1360259008176.jpg (24 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1360259008176.jpg
24 KB, 480x720
MY GF dyed her hair purple and now she looks like an angsty 14 year old. It's not possible to look fashionable with an unfashionable person on your arm.

What do I do? Should I tell her? Is there a way to get her to cover this up? How long can I wait until I convince her to die her hair again?
>>
Not /fa/ related, but tell her kindly that you liked her when she didn't had purple in her hair. Say it so that it's implied you don't like her purple hair. Don't just go up to her and say 'I don't like your hair purple', she could have a bad reaction.
>>
>>10765689
there's nothing inherently un-effay about colored hair. If it's poorly done then she'll look like an angsty teen. if it's well done then you're just a faggot.
post pics pham
>>
>>10765740
she will still have bad reaction to that
>>
>>10765740

the question is more about possible solutions/ways to cover it up than anything.
>>
>>10765740

fucking christ do not take this morons advice
>>
Openly complement/admire the hair of dark haired ppl. Girls are generally psychos/psychic (I am one) so she'll get the hint sooner or later. Or buy her a cute black beret.
>>
>>10765689
just accept it man love her
>>
>>10765751
>there's nothing inherently un-effay about colored hair.

>its fashionable to dye your hair purple

youve got to be 18 to post here
>>
>>10765689
For fucks sake just shut up and date a barbie doll
>>
>>10765813

I implied that OP didn't liked her purple hair, but I was quite wrong.

>>10765810

It's probably cold, so tell her to wear a hat to protect herself. Other than that, wait for the color to fade.

OP, hair dyed in unnatural colors on a girl usually screams daddy issues.
>>
>>10765920

How long does it usually take for colour to fade?

She's fairly stable and sober as a person, I'm not too worried about her being insane. Her hair just looks ridiculous, she modelled it off some Korean pop star.
>>
>>10766105
for purple? id say 2 weeks, month to full fade, depends if hair is bleached and treated before
>>
>>10766105
>not insane
>modelled it off some Korean pop star
OP you're going to have to murder her or you'll never be a normie again
>>
>>10766105
pics
>>
dump her for being a dike
>>
>now she looks like a 14 year old
I don't see the problem
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.