[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fa/ I bought a pair of basic high heels over the christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 428814-0012_1.jpg (13 KB, 467x622) Image search: [Google]
428814-0012_1.jpg
13 KB, 467x622
Hi /fa/

I bought a pair of basic high heels over the christmas sale, online.
The problem is, I don't know how they should fit.

Normally I wear EU 38, or EU 39, but the reviews said the shoe was tight, and that you're better off going down one size. So, I went with an EU 39, but if I'm barefoot in the heels they kind of slip off at the back of the shoe. However, I don't know if my toes could fit a size 38, because already they feel a bit cramped, and maybe even my length wouldn't fit into it.

What do?
Is there any padding I could buy to fill the gap?
>>
Please help.
>>
>>10765456
Post feet and we'll see what we can do
>>
>>10765479
yes this is required to give adequate advice to you
>>
>>10765384
>EU 38, or EU 39,
disgusting

36 is objectively the best woman feels size
>>
>>10765479
>>10765491
No, they're ugly anyway.

>>10765496
I can't make them smaller.
>>
>>10765536

I have no idea, but do can you buy spacers/pads for heels?

All i know is if you have this problem with sneakers just buy one of those to put under your feet and that should fill the space.
>>
>>10765384
Another question.

Where should my jeans end? Right above my ankle? Or is that a mistake?
>>
>>10765536
listen bitch.........just post your goddamn fucking feet
>>
>>10765384
>>10765456
those are some nasty ass cheap chav core heels. your taste is terrible.

from my own experience heels become comfortable if they're a good brand and cost more than 100€. cramped toes are a given in heels, are you 12? if they're too big, you will rub the ball of your feet to shreds, if they rub in the back (protip: good ones don't) buy achilles gel pads if you must. never underestimate how your feet will swell during a long night out. learn to walk in them, shift your weight, embrace the pain.
>>
>>10766089
^ this bitch sounds poor stupid and easy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.