[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help. Im 28 years old and i need help with dressing myself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Need help. Im 28 years old and i need help with dressing myself, since sophmore year of highschool til now ive pretty much only wore bob marley shirts from hot topic, went to hot topic today they only had 1 style of marley to choose from, and once thats gone i wont have any shirts to wear and i dont know what to do. :(
>>
>>10764040
graphic tees at kmart senpai
>>
Plain color tees to start of with and wear dark colored or black jeans and any single colored non dominant color to match your shirt and if you want to throw in a little extra you can find a nice all black or creme colored brim hat at walmart
>>
>>10764046
Nope only wear marley shirts from zion roots wear
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 599x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 599x820
Dress like this and stay low and don't try to be outrageous with what you wear guy but ultimately change to whatever you feel comfortable
>>
>>10764071
Will do
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>10764074
And remember fashion never consist of expensive clothing all day but if you go to jcpenney and other stores you can find high fashion killer shit for a low price and I'm telling you right now squares are in and solid colors. But once spring hits it's gonna turn to a polo or stripped shirt fest
>>
>>10764077
So just smoke weed and go shirtless?
>>
>>10764080
b8
>>
>>10764080
Howcome it switches come spring? And im cool with stripes
>>
>>10764085
>dat post time

The weather changes and peoples' clothing change accordingly. Unless you live somewhere with the same weather all year round.
>>
>>10764040
we're the same age...almost. You're a few months ahead of me.

Seriously dude, you don't need to advertise the fact that you smoke weed.......i mean that's not a way of life.

if you want to smoke then smoke, but don't waste your life advertising the fact that you smoke 24/7 nobody cares about you or your statements
>>
>>10764085
Fashion trends only last in the layers you wear the hotter it gets the less layer of clothing you need so spring time is still gonna be at an akward stage and when that happens a simple fad comes along and I'm predicting it's gonna be stripped shirts an Ralph Lauren polos no b8 unlike most faggits on this app I have a fashion sense and I actual keep up with things
>>
>>10764092
Yeah man you get it
>>
>>10764095
Ah ok nice
>>
>>10764093
I dont advertise that i smoke weed at all man, i like the way the bob marley shirts feel and fit and up until now ive always been able to go to the same place to buy them its just hot topic changed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.