[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag in the streetwear world here. I recently developed my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: img.jpg (203 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
203 KB, 1080x1080
Newfag in the streetwear world here. I recently developed my brand Frezko from the ground up, with limited funds from my uncle. I would like tips on how to improve my designs and make it in the streetwear world.
>>
go back to reddit you fucking dindu
>>
File: img2.jpg (86 KB, 1080x834) Image search: [Google]
img2.jpg
86 KB, 1080x834
pics of our current stock
>>
This is why I hate black people
>>
File: img3.jpg (180 KB, 1080x1266) Image search: [Google]
img3.jpg
180 KB, 1080x1266
>>
File: img4.jpg (107 KB, 1080x802) Image search: [Google]
img4.jpg
107 KB, 1080x802
>>
reddit.com/r/streetwear

go home black person
>>
>>10763504

just copy cav empt
>>
File: img5.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
img5.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
>>
File: img6.jpg (82 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
img6.jpg
82 KB, 750x937
>>
>>10763504
step 1. stop making clothes
>>
Do you give away your clothes just so you can take pictures of people in them, or are all of these kids just fucking retarded
>>
>>10763504
Don't listen to them man
I like some of this stuff
Keep grindin
>>
>>10763579
You're as retarded as that kid in the wheelchair
>>
>>10763514
AHHAHAHAA

the black sweat shirt on the right says fucking "HOMU" literally "HOMOSEXUAL" in Japanese Katakana. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Shit is alright man, keep pumpin. Not for me but I know people that would feel this.
>>
>>10763504
Whenever I go to a party, concert, club or somewhere FILLED with hypebeasts, I always see a bunch of black people wearing a decent fit, some Jordans but acting completely oblivious in walking around and looking like full on jits. The photo in OP's pic isn't half as bad as how they look when I see them walk into a Gucci or Y-3 store or Flight Club NY or some flashy store and do the Birdman hand rub and chin rub

I honestly wish Black people at LEAST acted like they do in this video, but sadly they are too tryhard to be themselves or cannot embrace their stereotypes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-k0PMcwGjk
>>
>>10764209
Lmao that fucking kanye trash fit
>>
>>10764209
>Frozone tries streetwear
>>
>>10763504
>>10763519
>kid in the wheelchair

What the actual fuck. I can appreciate trying to appeal to a mass audience and whatnot but i fail to understand why the dude's in here if these are meant to be some sort of lookbook. It barely shows the full extent of your items while reeking of some sort of desperation. If these were submitted by your clients (assuming these are not the ones you give out for free to your friends) then fine, but otherwise i fail to see how this is interesting in anyway.

You have at least several dozen companies doing the same thing you're doing with graphic tees and sweats, what exactly is setting you apart? Any kid can screen print a blank tee/sweat for cheap. Design wise i don't really get it either, unless you got famous contacts to advertise this or something really i don't see this being sustainable. Cavempt has really interesting screen prints and the whole made in Japan thing going for them, supreme and other mainstream brands have familiarity and strong cultural presence not to mention industry links
>>
literal worst brand name ever
>>
Frezko? More like BLACKO.

Sage.
>>
do people really think being a walking advertisement is effay? holy shit black people are dumb
>>
>>10763504
you should just go back to slanging dope and shooting people
>>
0 brand recognition why the fuck would anyone want a huge box logo for a company no one gives a fuck about? Make some creative pieces before trying to sellout
>>
if your new here then why are you starting a brand you oblivious fuck
>>
Derivative as fuck. Stop going to the Hypebeast forum.
>>
>>10763538
Saving this for a cringe thread
>>
topkek
>>
>>10764919
Umm hype beast waywt thread is 1000x better than ours.

This is r/ street wear level
>>
>>10763504
Hey man, good on you for starting something you think is cool. The truth is, this forum is mostly 18/19 y/o kissless virgins and probably isn't a great place to get advice on developing a brand. Keep doing your thing, do what you think is cool.
>>
>>10763504
you need more than just a twitter and facebook i just google searched frezko and all that came up was a taco shop, you need to improve your internet presence if you want your brand to gain any kind of momentum, marketing is so much more important than your actual product
>>
>>10763504
>It's all either bland shit with box logos or fucking moon runes and "ironically bad" designs

You are fucking on point for streetwear bro, dun worry, we all gon make it.
>>
looks like something you'd get in the clearance rack at pacsun. all that gaudy branding is really ugly
>>
>>10763504

printing shit in china on chinese clothes isn't going to make you a label.

you have to cut and sew your own fabric.
>>
>>10763504
You're gonna get some hate because this is literally THE thing to do right now. It's just letters on clothes.

How's the fabric? Does the printing stay on the clothes? Why should I get this and want to wear it if I'm not your friend posing for a photo?

Nothing about this stuff says anything, really. You are one of the thousands of brands doing the same, boring and uninspired routine of internet advertisement.
People need to understand that brand reputation builds over years and with thousand of hours of amazing designers, models, photographers and also managers overseeing the project.

I'm being an armchair asshole here, I know. I love that you want to build a brand and a business but you got some homework to do.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.