[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acne jeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (491 KB, 600x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
491 KB, 600x1050
Has anyone ever owned the Ace Raw? Do they fade like normal raw denim?

Thinking of copping a pair in the sale because my Ace Cash are the best fitting jeans I own.

Also Acne denim general.
>>
>falling for the raw meme
>>
>>10757346
Why not?
>>
>>10757369
cause reddit like them, duh
>>
>>10757216
Try them on if you can. See If they're tts and stuff.
>>
what's with the circlejerk over "fading"? Most of the dadcore crowd seems to be obsessed with the process of creating the fades like not washing them for months and shit, but once the fades are there no one is wearing them.
>>
>>10757392
Guess it was just a FAD(E)
>>
>>10757396
Hello reddit!
>>
is there a reason to get raw denim in terms of fit? Or is the only benefit the fades
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1500x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1500x840
>>10757216
All raw denim will fade when washed. You only need to wear it for months on end if you want unique patterns and wear marks on the knees, pockets etc.

Otherwise normal washing will just gradually fade them to lighter shades of blue.
>>
>>10757467
>dip can outline worn into the pocket

I guess we know what the crotch wear was from then, this guy loves it in the ass.
>>
I thought you had to have holes in your knees to be cool round these parts
>>
>>10757484
Thats a snus box, Scandinavian tobacco you put in da lip.

Its fucking disgusting, but an indicator of /fa/gottism
>>
>>10757446

only for fades, but dark wash jeans are kinda lame atm.

the only major difference is that they usually are heavier and that can be a pro or a con depending on where you live
>>
>>10757216
Not sure if these are selvedge or not but on the Acne site it says it's denim sourced from Japan.
>>
>>10757980
>dip can
nigga dip is american snus
>>
Acne denim is trash. Might as well buy Cheap Monday's
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.