[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fa/ drink their coffee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: coffee.jpg (33 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
33 KB, 700x466
How does /fa/ drink their coffee?
>>
french press black at home
macchiatos at cafes
>>
>>10756981
Black.
>>
double espresso, half decaf, no milk or sugar
>>
iced coffee (double espresso, 1/4 milk )
>>
>>10756981
suck it up through my anus

if you don't do this you're not living

makes having coffee when i'm out hard to explain
>>
Iced down gas station coffee no lid, constantly sipping it and bringing it up to my face while fast paced walking downtown acting like I have somewhere important to be
>>
>>10756981
through my mouth
>>
blvck
>>
>>10756981
Double americano out and about with a tiny bit of milk to cool it and an adderall opened and mixed in
>>
>>10756981
Without coffee beans laying on the platter
>>
>>10757085
>adderall opened and mixed in
how often do you take it?
>>
>>10757044
You deserve to be executed
>>
With xanax
>>
just black. milk and sugar makes coffee horrible and nearly undrinkable to me.
>>
i only drink double mocha lattes from starbucks
>>
I dont drink it at all.
>>
>>10756981
>5 days till 2016
>Still drinking the caffeinated jew
Wew lads water&wodka is the only thing a real /fa/ lad needs
>>
cream frapuchino from xbucks
>>
>>10756981
Double espresso. Americano with an extra shot of espresso if I want a longer drink.
>>
>>10757097
this desu senpai
>>
>>10756981
flat white, no sugar
>>
flat whites every time
>>
File: 2141243242545.png (196 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
2141243242545.png
196 KB, 500x279
>pic related
>>
Filter, with a bit of sugar
>>
Dark blend just creamer to sweeten and cool.
>>
>>10757143
>>10757145
ayy
>>
With a mug.
>>
At home i drink mokkas made with an italian mokka machine and on the way i just eat the roasted beans. The are surprisingly healthy.
>>
>>10757154
>not drinking it out of your hands
>>
Alone
>>
>>10756991
>double espresso, half decaf
>half decaf
>decaf

What the fuck? Drink americano if you are so spooked of caffeine.
>>
In a fucking styrofoam cup
>>
>>10756987
>capital letter and full stop for a single word response
>the trip
>>
>>10757089
Once in 3 hours
>>
first i like to get some rainwater that i collect in a tarp out by the woodshed and put it in my electric kettle

then i bring the water to a nice 212 degrees fahrenheit

next i put it into my french press with however many spoonfuls i want that day

then i prepare my enema bag with the fresh coffee and insert the tube in my anus

finally i let it seep into my being while i listen to some perry como on peepop's turntable that he gave me before the dementia hit last christmas

sometimes, i'll hold it in for a real long time and walk outside and release it over the ferns and pretend it's how god delivers what happens to me on a daily basis
>>
Black french pressed at home.

Cafe au Lait or Cortados if I'm at a cafe or w/e
>>
>>10756985
Same.
>>
Fin
>>
>>10758763
ReHd
>>
>>10758767
BB
>>
A strong cup of black coffee is the only effay way to have coffee.

No calories, pure caffeine rush, not a sugar high, and a poignant musky smell.
>>
File: vietnamese-iced-coffee.jpg (11 KB, 242x309) Image search: [Google]
vietnamese-iced-coffee.jpg
11 KB, 242x309
Moka-pot espresso or pour-over at home. I usually take the moka-pot espresso black, though sometimes make a faux-latte. With the pour-over, I sometimes add milk. Never sugar.

Vietnamese iced coffee if I want a sweet treat.

If I'm out, I usually get latte. I want to try macchiato, but I would want to get it at a local coffee shop over Starbucks (I'm afraid the latter would make it indistinguishable from a latte - is this true?).
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 900x900
I've found that pic related is the best way to actually brew the coffee, but after that's done the best way to drink it would be just straight black, maybe a tiny bit of salt.

And let's be honest, it's more about the mug you use and not the mixture, so no matter what you will look more /fa/ if you drink it from a glass cappuccino cup.
>>
double capp (regular or dry) if i have time to sit and enjoy the drink

coffee (no room) with 2 shots of espresso if i am on the go
>>
>>10758867
I like moka-pot coffee so much. I mostly have it black, but sometimes I boil milk to make a "faux" latte.
>>
cold brew or chemex at home, flat white when out.
>>
>>10756981
French press black at home, cappuccino with extra espresso at Starbucks or some shit.
>>
With milk.
>>
>>10757647
>the lawyer
>>
>>10756981
double shot americano + cream
milk and sugar in coffee are disgusting
>>
Through a straw
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
I have this thing at home.
I usually drink espressos or café cremas.
Otherwise black. Occasionally a latte of i'm in the mood.
>>
>>10759100

for such a snobby attitude you sure have shit taste.

>americano

fukken pleb drink. ruins everything about the espresso that makes it espresso. may as well just get blsck drip coffee.

there's nothing wrong with getting drip coffee. there is something fucked up about ruining an espresso shot to get there. americano is a bullshit drink.

the superior version is a long black, which uses the same ingredients but is combined in such a way that it at least preserves the crema of the espresso.

better yet, just drink a real espresso drink or like plain espresso a cap or a latte or a gib or a cortado
>>
Out of the microwave after spooning some from the plastic tube it's in.
>>
File: mlady.jpg (197 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
197 KB, 3000x1688
>>10759708
>>
>>10756981
black
>>
>drinking coffee
>not drinking the most aesthetically pleasing hot drink = green tea
you're all faggots
>>
>>10759673
4/10 illicited an emotion
>>
Used to only drink milky coffee because I found it more relaxing but I always knew the milk was fuckin' with me allergy wise.

Now it's just long blacks mostly, weak enough to still be a relaxing drink, minus the awful congestion.
>>
Simply black. If I'm at home and in a hurry, in the morning for example, then I add milk from the fridge. If not then it's just that. As simple as it gets
>>
just bought a christmas latte at mcdonalds lmao

tastes extremely dissapointing
>>
Double shot latte no h8 effay
>>
>>10759999
nice quads but what did you expect lmao
>>
>>10760016
moderate dissapointment
>>
Cold brew or french press. Pour over sometimes when I go out. Vietnamese iced coffee if I want something sweet.
>>
Caramel Frapachino and Pumpkinspice Latte, only get my coffee from Starbucks :)
>>
>>10756991
what the fuck
>>
black and no sugar
best
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.