[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah, I don't get. Why are people upset with this ad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: old-navy-still.jpg (64 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
old-navy-still.jpg
64 KB, 600x300
Yeah, I don't get. Why are people upset with this ad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvUOzIdXwVM
>>
>>10755070
People are? Why?
>>
>>10755070

Oh I get it, because Carrie and Fred are dressed as shitters who don't know how to dressed themselves for a Christmas party and it triggers those same types of people.

>How dare they excluded me from the Christmas party because I dress like shit!

>Whatever I dress the way I wanna dress!

>I take offence!
>>
Categories of people who are frequent to youtube comment section and who genuinely believe hoodies can be high fashion tend to overlap.
>>
>>10755070
>Old Navy
>Step up your style
>"Stylish" black guy get the white girl
>"Ugly" white kek is kept out of the party
Oh I get it, it's an ad for cucks.
>>
>>10755070
It's very anti-semetic

they only got sent to the kid's table because they're Jewish
>>
>>10755070
wow, typical jewish black male / white female propaganda. Happy holidays americucks (I'm aware europe is just as shitty when it comes to this cuck shit though).
>>
Happy cuckmas everyone
>>
>>10755100
>>10756285
Actually, covert transgender in the other commercials. Jew is strong in this one if you ask me.
>>
Probably because they feel Christmas should be about quality time with loved ones and not whether or not you look cool enough.

And I very much agree that looking festive adds to a party, but still, it's a kind of douchy message the way they brought it. You could wrap it so much more positively, eg, how good it is to look as special/happy as you feel. Not that your friends will want to not physically be around you or interact with you if they're disappointed by your fashion sense.
>>
>>10756330
true senpai
>>
>they do look much nicer than us
>they look colourful and festive

oy vey, goyim, remember whites shouldn't be together, you'll look like furniture! The spirit of Christmas is racemixing!
>>
>This Christmas, get a little BLACKD.
>>
go to the youtube comments to find out. Just be careful, I read through them and now im being treated for adult onset diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.
>>
>>10756364
Are you for real? It wasn't even a black guy
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 990x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 990x800
LOOOLOLLO BLACK PEOPLE THINK THEY COULD EVER POSSIBLY LOOK ANYWHERE CLOSELY AS GOOD AS THE WHITE GUY IN THE COMMERCIAL

Take the L my niggers xD
>>
>>10755070
>do a google search
>literally no one is upset with that ad
>>
>>
>>10756280

I got some nice khaki joggers from Old Navy. Not gonna lie.
>>
it's a joke
>>
>>10756280
there are literally zero niggers in the entire ad.
>>
>>10757505
The original intention of old navy stores sounded bad ass. Vintage military inspired menswear reproduced with a higher quality build and more attention paid to fit and texture.

Decades later its just where sexless women in their late 30's hangout while their teenage slut daughter buy cut offs at forever 21
>>
File: earlpizza.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
earlpizza.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>10756280
>being so insecure you have to shoehorn cuck into everything
WEW
>>
>>10755070
>Not using ublock
>>
>>10757589
>not using an ad blocker that actually works on youtube
>>
>>10757505
>khaki joggers
Fucking disgusting
>>
ITT people get triggered
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.