[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wearing female clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 0313494003_22_1.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
0313494003_22_1.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
What's /fa/'s opinion about wearing female clothes as a guy, I'm not talking about crossdressing and wearing dresses or anything like that, but wearing subtle stuff that is actually meant for women (CDG X Converse and Vetements raincoat come to mind since those are already worn by a lot of guys).

I mean wouldn't the top in pic related look fine on a guy as well?
>>
>>10750512
are you young thug
>>
women's pants have the best tapering and good space for my testicles
>>
>>10750546
>good space for my testicles
:none
>>
no homo but womens panties feel so much better to wear than lame ass boxers or briefs, ok some homo
>>
>>10750512
I copped a uniqlo womans tee the other day and its wonderful. It has a cropped, boxy fit and is reminiscent of CE tees. I prefer how theyre cut in general and are usually more comfortable.
>>
>>10750546
Even the most cheap (zara, H&M) women pants fit better than most male pants
>>
I have purchased and worn women's running shoes, boots, pants, tees, running tights, sweaters, and recently i got a long down coat.
I do not advertise this fact to everyone.
Certain garments designed for women are perfect for men too.
>>
wear whatever the fuck as long as it compliments ur body and doesn't make it look weird unless ur into that kind of thing
>>
i have a vetements hoodie i bought in XL

it's probably my favorite piece in my whole wardrobe
>>
Thinking hard about it tbqh. The new EU sizes completely fucked everything up here. Everything male is cut for people without asses or chest and a slight potbelly (which doesn't help at all since the seat is fucking tiny).

You end up either with extremely uncomfortable pants and sweaters if you're normally built or you end up with pants that are super tight on legs, but hang on your ass and waist if you're skinny.

We have now reached a point where male fashion looks shit on anyone, regardless of fatness.

Otoh, womens' clothing still fits okay if you go for the higher sizes.
>>
File: obscur6.jpg (246 KB, 520x780) Image search: [Google]
obscur6.jpg
246 KB, 520x780
Not only is the selection for women more diverse and interesting, but tops fit me better because of the smaller/shorter cuts. And the pants are more to my liking also. I'm slowly but surely filling my entire wardrobe with women's clothing and no one has yet to suspect a thing.
>>
Womens boots are nice because they protect more of the leg in the cold and don't look like garbage bags like mens do
>>
>>10750512
I tried a pair of women's pants once and the fit was so weird I had to get rid of them.

If they fit, sure, but...
>>
>>10753255
Consider buying new legs before blaming the cut of jeans for your knock knees.
>>
>H&M
y
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.