[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is trump hat effay? Im thinking of buying the white/gold one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (720 KB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
720 KB, 4608x3456
is trump hat effay?

Im thinking of buying the white/gold one
>>
this one: http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-odtrh-gd.htm
>>
this only can be worn by mexicans
otherwise you are an inbred redneck cousin fucker cuck senpai
>>
>>10748588
no
>>
>>10748588
I own it.

It's cheap and stupid.

Which is probably why it's a good buy
>>
being canadian is suffering
>>
File: 20151217_225934-1.jpg (2 MB, 1555x2269) Image search: [Google]
20151217_225934-1.jpg
2 MB, 1555x2269
>>10748601
Thanks m8
>>
fuck i wanted to cop this but i live in canada
>>
>>10748613
u okay with him deporting your mom?
>>
>>10748588
Is that a waxwork model?
>>
>>10748613
Never understood why people don't look into the camera when they take mirror pics it's makes you look a lot better
>>
>>10748588
ye it's effay

only because reddit won't ever follow this trend

embrace it /fa/
>>
>>10748588
get the camo one
>>
>>10748588
pic related is the only acceptable hat to wear
>>
>>10749220
no it's not you fucking edgelord
>>
>>10749227
>on /fa/
>hating on gays

ishiggy diggy
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 640x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 640x589
>>10749289
>thinking cock in your ass is effay
>>
>>10749294
it is newfag. have you tried it?
>>
>>10748588
Lib here. I might buy one of these ironically.
>>
>>10749356
But i dont want my pee pee to be all brown and nasty
>>
>>10749609
>funding campaigns you disagree with "ironically"
when did this become acceptable
>>
>>10748601
This, although I think people presenting as some other marginalized groups could probably pull it off, too.

>>10749637
>funding campaign
>of a billionaire who has not bought any advertising whatsoever

Also remember always: there's no such thing as "ethical consumption" under capitalism.
>>
>>10749637
I want him to win the nomination tho. He'll be the easiest to beat in the general you see. So I'd be happy to fund him to that end.
>>
>>10748588
irony is dead
>>
>>10748588
W2C in UK?
>>
>>10749625
then use an enema

>>10749653
>there's no such thing as "ethical consumption" under capitalism.

Sure there is you retard. Only because capitalism is inherently somewhat of a fuckup doesn't mean you need to go all out.
>>
>>10749656
keep telling yourself that, just you wait and see how stupid you'll feel once he becomes your president
>>
>>10749656
Good thinking! Professional bureaucrat Hillary will surely take him out and make everyone equal once and for all. I'll be able to make so many sick cops once we have 15$ minimum wage
>>
>>10750124
>actually getting butthurt about being a fag
just face it fag sex sucks and u will forever be inferior
>>
>>10750124
Let's take the usual example of sweatshop labor. Say you don't buy an H&M tshirt because you don't want to be ~~implicated~~ in the horrible conditions at fast fashion contractors. You know what happens to it?

>both H&M and Wal-Mart throw out unused clothing people don't buy. But they want to make sure that, after they throw stuff out, people can't wear or resell the clothes. So they destroy the items by cutting holes in them with machines. If they're dealing with a pair of shoes, they go to the trouble of cutting the insoles so you can't wear them. Puffy jackets are slashed across the body and the arms are cut off. The 34th Street H&M discards the destroyed but otherwise perfectly good merchandise in trash bags behind the building. Wal-Mart has a contractor that dumps their destroyed unworn clothes in a space on 35th Street.

The industry is at such a scale and wastes so much - like everything under capitalism, pretty much - that your actions have literally zero effect on the lives of the workers. There's no organized boycott, there's no causal link between your actions and their lot, there's just you being self-righteous. Your time would be better spent doing actual *political* work to change the way the world works instead of trying to keep your hands clean.

Don't get me wrong, I can't look at H&M without thinking of the shot of the embracing dead people from Rana Plaza and there's plenty of reasons having to do with ethics in the more fundamental "how should we live?" sense not to buy fast fashion. But it's a destructive delusion to think that what you buy matters instead of what you do with it.
>>
>>10751282
truu
>>
File: tfw.png (18 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
18 KB, 450x450
>>10751381

I had forgotten about Rana Plaza - that's real messed up
>>
>>10748588
yes
>>
>>10748613
>falling for the meme

Every time a party runs against a party in office they come with a slogan demanding change. Bush and Obama did it and Trump is doing it now. That message is empty and every adult will just laugh at a child who thinks is making a brand new political statement. Not to mention you'll get roasted the moment you engage in a political conversation with anybody, specially since you are mexican.
>>
>>10749653
u need to be put in a headlock
>>
>>10752570
The slogan is a call back to Reagan you moron. Just because you are a hip and cool nihilist doesn't mean that's how the world works. If you think that renegotiated trade deals and stronger national security is some pipe dream then why do you even bother following politics? Nevermind, you don't since the only way you can critique a politician is by their campaign slogan.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.