[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wM JWlql-UY is he right /fa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447493486913.jpg (23 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447493486913.jpg
23 KB, 800x800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wMJWlql-UY
is he right /fa/
>>
The United Kingdom is truly a 3rd world country in first world trappings.
>>
stopped the video as soon as i heard that insufferable voice and accent
and you shouldnt care about what the pleb consensus is, no one should
>>
>>10747090
Pretty much.
>>
>>10747090
>but I know more than Kanye West, and he's somehow a kinda-respected figure in that industry

just lol

how can anyone watch this guy, what's up with the annoying voice? same as creationist cat
fucking cancer i swear
>>
just watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE_qhWVV8xw

lma, this fuccboi
>>
He doesnt know what he is talking about but the video was pretty damn funny.
>>
>>10747941
Fucking this, can't wait till I move out of this shit hole.

No wonder so many bongs went and made colonies, UK was cancer since Romans left.
>>
>>10747090
'
He's cherry picking his argument points by focusing on high-end/avant-garde pieces that nobody actually wears and avoiding traditional and casual wear. He's right on somethings, but mostly wrong on the topic of mens' fashion in general.
>>
>>10749480
>that insufferable way of him speaking to the viewer
>>
>>10747090

kinda. Its one thing to dress nice, but a lot of fashion is really gay and stupid. Its a real fine line
>>
>>10749459
he's an asian raised in a working class area of the UK.
>>
>>10749790
By Asian do you mean east Asian or Paki scum?
>>
He is right, reason why I stopped coming to this homo-hole.

I look at pics of my self back then and feel disgusted, I looked like a homo. But, thanks god I found /fit/.
>>
>>10749790
the 2nd one
>>
>>10749831
>I looked like a homo. But, thanks god I found /fit/.
So you went from looking like a homo to being a homo?
>>
>we should only dress like we used to when i was 20, if anything changes its weird/stupid

loved that he used raindrops face tho
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.