[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When should you cuff your pants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1280x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1280x868
When should you cuff your pants?
>>
>>10745640
when your aesthetic calls for it
>>
>>10745640
when you're either of the following

>a /fa/ggot
>can't sew
>>
>>10745640

NEVER

It screams babbies first attempt at fashion.
>how can i show i'm into fashion wearing these jeans
>i know
>>
>people that only bend their jeans once
Looks disgusting.
>>
>>10745640
This image deeply irks me. Your thread was hidden.
Oh, and to answer your question, when you're a girl wearing clear pants.
>>
>>10745661
that's true
>>
never. looks feminine.
>>
To highlight your kicks

>>10745701
So does all men's high fashion
>>
>>10745640
cuffing pants looks much better on skinny jeans than they do on bootcut jeans.

they also look better when it's not overly cuffed that it ruins the silhouette
>>
>>10745701
Literally no one here is trying to or even want to be masculine.
>>
>tfw fit
>tfw pretty big quads + small waist
>Jeans that have the correct measurements don't make it past quads
>have to get about two inches extra on inseam and waist just to wear them comfortably
>have to cuff/pinroll so that the bottoms of the jeans don't look massive baggy

Such is life.
>>
>>10745812
You can get jeans that are roomier thru the ass/thigh area, and tapered more below the knee.
>>
cuffing is fine usually but just roll it more than once not like >>10745640
>>
>>10745657
some examples?
>>
>>10745931

>paddling in the ocean-core
>>
I cuff my jeans only to show that they are selvedge.
>>
>>10745674
when they do it with jordans and timbs <<<
>>
>>10745940

>i think that is important
>>
>>10745931
shortening the legs, give shoes more mass. If the pants in question work uncuffed for some styles I wouldn't want to sew it since it disables the ability to run them longer down the foot when I consider it fitting the style better.
>>
File: poot-o.gif (629 KB, 320x163) Image search: [Google]
poot-o.gif
629 KB, 320x163
>>10745674
>people that try to force their meme buzzwords
>>
>>10745640
There's nothing wrong with cuffing your jeans, even though other people on here think so. I cuff mine because they're usually an inch too long and you know how lengths usually come. 32,34,36, etc. A 33 would fit me perfectly but I just cuff them. Saves money, looks fine, looks cool.
>>
>>10746450
this and since my job allows it i cuff pretty much all my pants.
>>
i cuff when its hot as hell and i want to get some more air to my legs, if my socks are important for whatever reason, or if im wearing boots. i also cuff if my pants are too long and im wearing slim shoes (like chucks) that dont have enough bulk to keep the pants off the ground. im not trying to walk on my pants and wreck the hems.
>>
File: 1448476880314.png (586 KB, 922x2607) Image search: [Google]
1448476880314.png
586 KB, 922x2607
>>10745640
I believe you mean bends
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.