[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a haircut, /fa/. I'm sick of the same haircut every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: IMAG0115.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0115.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4208
I need a haircut, /fa/. I'm sick of the same haircut every few months though, I always get short back and sides and have to put wax in it so I don't look like pic related. My hair is also naturally dead straight, alright if I was an emo teenager, not so good for a grown man.
Any anons good with with hair and know what would look good in here? Cheers m8s.
>>
Considering my hair is so straight, I think I'll always have to use wax. Kinda shit that my hair doesn't grow out then curl or something. I've tried growing it out and it just grows exactly the same, I'll always have the short back and side look that just looks longer if I don't get it cut ;_;
>>
File: IMAG0125.jpg (1 MB, 4330x1961) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0125.jpg
1 MB, 4330x1961
>>
Your hair is too short to do much other than what you have now. You'd have to let it grow for quite a while before you could try new styles. I'd try using a product that's a bit more versatile like a styling cream/foam in the meantime so that you still look sensible while you grow it out.
>>
File: Untitled.png (557 KB, 659x363) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
557 KB, 659x363
>>10744565
Got any tips on how I could style it while it's at this length? I normally just make a kind of phohawk., pic related.
>>
>>10744746
Don't do that it looks bad dude, honestly lose some weight and grow it out more you can't do much at that length
>>
>>10744817
I'm losing weight, I've been doing this since forever ;_; Any advice on what I should do with it?
>>
>>10744868
bump
>>
>>10744746
JUST
>>
>>10744868
bump for this.
>>
Buzzcut
>>
File: JUST.jpg (104 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
104 KB, 427x640
>>10744746
>>10745099
you look like brendan fraser lmao
>>
>>10744482

longer ontop, shorter on sides, get 1 back n sides n say trim the length and make it go over to one side
>>
Go with a high and tight, and taper the top so your hair is ~1 1/2 in. or so in the front and the back matches the sides.
>>
>>10744868
Eat less you dumb fuck
>>
consider suicide
>>
>>10744746
hahahah no fucking way
tell your barber to use clippers on the bottom half of your sides and back and then blend it with the rest, leave the top as it is
and don't ever do that "styling" again
instead of elevating your hair, apply some wax and rub your hand over the top of your head in circular motion for that just got out of bed look
>>
If you do everything I say you will be an attractive male who gets laid on a daily basis:

Step 1: Grow out hair and get a mature haircut
Step 2: Lose weight and build muscle
Step 3: Grow out a medium length beard

Best results come if you do all three at once.
>>
File: anon needs a new do.jpg (174 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
anon needs a new do.jpg
174 KB, 500x750
>>10744482
How's this one?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.