[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are male painted nails effay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
are male painted nails effay?
>>
File: haha that was very funny 1010.png (20 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
haha that was very funny 1010.png
20 KB, 390x470
>>10743339
>>
>>10743339
If you shave your hands/arms yes
>>
>>10743350
I don't mean as a general rule. I expect it to be retardedly difficult to pull off, but someone, somewhere, must have made it look good in recent times. Is it possible to not look like a total fag with painted nails? And if not, why? Kinda unfair that we can't just paint our nails.
>>
File: bahahaha.jpg (44 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
bahahaha.jpg
44 KB, 446x400
>>10743359
>>
>>10743355
Shit. That makes sense. I didn't realise how hairy my arms would look if my nails were painted. It might look okay with long sleeves then. I have very delicate hands and I'm not shaving my arms.
>>
>>10743355

this
>>
Just don't be tasteless in doing it and have it make sense. It has to be part of who you are.
>>
>>10743339
Are you gay?
>>
Yung Lean does it in his video Hoover. I'd do it.
>>
>>10745384
Just one hand though. Maybe even just one finger. Probably black.
>>
Light glossy colors? Nah. Dark matte colors? Maybe, if it matches the rest of your style.
>>
>>10745384
first thought was yung lean too. i think he looks pretty dope with it
>>
>>10745387
this. i do the same with my fingernails, shitty uneven cuts/biting at different times

works wonders with the ladies ;)
>>
>>10743634
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>10743339
Only if it's a part of a costume. Magician, goth, rave, etc.
>>
They are effay, but only for those who are exhibiting an otherwise avant garde aesthetic.
>>
>>10747846
Don't have shit taste, basically.
>>
>>10746168
>trying this hard
lol yall need to chill, go for fun colors and whatever your girl friends have and let em have at it and rock it w confidence
>>
>>10743339
No it is not effay
It can look good, if it fits the overall image of you. You have to look good without it, to be able to wear it btw. otherwise you end up looking like an emo bitch with pms.
>>
>>10748387
>fun colors
what
>>
>>10743339
Maybe, but it turns away around 95% of females.
>>
>>10749505
I forgot the point in all this is to attract females.
>>
Nah, it just makes you look emo.
>>
>>10743339
A fag you mean?
>>
Why are so many males nowadays eager to make themselves faggots?
>>
>>10743339
>are male painted nails effay?
No.
>>
>>10743355
You reminded me that I forgot to shave my knuckles today :(
>>
>>10743339
painting your nails is one of those things that you do because you want to and not for the approval of strangers on an anonymous image board
>>
>>10743339
I've been painting mine since October. All black with an offset nail on each hand which usually gray but at the moment it's light blue, kind of like the OP.

I think it looks good but like >>10751599 said I don't really care about how other people (especially you idiots) think it looks. I'll probably grow out of it in a month but until then I'll do it and continue to shrug off the insults and weird looks.
>>
>>10751411
or just less afraid about looking like faggots
>>
>>10751411
I'm not so insecure about my masculinity.

I can still identify as a man after painting my nails.
>>
>>10748387
>>10747930
these r the only ones lol good 4 chicks requires confidence and like dont focus on your painted nails
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.