[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dirty bulk, need help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1446649181855.jpg (475 KB, 963x2186) Image search: [Google]
1446649181855.jpg
475 KB, 963x2186
Hey /fa/, I'm a /fit/izen who lost his way during a bulk (I blame depression), and basically added 15 kgs of fat in a year.
I have started my cut, but it's going to take a while. Meanwhile, I need to buy some new clothes because my old ones stopped fitting me ages ago and I haven't had the money or interest to buy new ones.
I really, really need some clothes now as all I have is hoodies and because of that I don't want to go out with my friends.
What should I wear in order to hide that extra bodyfat (love handles)? I am really ashamed of myself and very self-conscious of my appearance (the fact that most my friends dress really well doesn't help).
Stats:
95 kg, 180 cm (king of manlets)
>>
>>10742598
clearly your clothes aren't the issue here
it doesn't help to hide your fat ass, you'll just be suicidal every time you look at the mirror anyways
work the fuck out, you donut boy fatty McFats Fat Fatty
>>
>>10742598
Since when is 180cm a manlet height? I'm 188 and I'm taller than 90% of people I meet on the streets.
>>
Just hoodies bro. Eat little, run a lot, and cut it quickly, and your problems are gone.

>>10742665
>how does normal distribution work
>>
>>10742669
100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, followed by a 10 km run
>>
Stop eating and start doing hard drugs. I'm not kidding
>>
>>10743299
worked for me. remember only do the effay drugs
>>
>>10743223
underrated comment
>>
>>10743299

the best
>>
>>10743223
>95 kg
saitama pls go
>>
>>10742598
never take fitness advice from /fa/. No cardio or you'll lose everything you dirty bulked for

Cut hard with high protein/low carb intake, roughly 3-500 cal under maintenance. Lift heavy, lift right and stay strong on your cut

If it's any consolation I'm on my cut too
>>
Keep bulking brother don't let the twinkboi low test asian masses of /fa/ get you down

182 6'2 and growing

burlybois unite
>>
>>10743223
if you do this youre a retard do a real program
>>
Post body. I'll tell you whether u should bulk or cut
>>
File: 1394211313334.jpg (80 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1394211313334.jpg
80 KB, 768x1024
>>10745279
You say this and proceed to give me fitness advice.
I didn't come here for that.

>>10745310
Won't bother. I feel uncomfortable with fat in my belly, so I should cut.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.