[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ROG/ ~ Rick Owens General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: murkmerkel.jpg (191 KB, 642x362) Image search: [Google]
murkmerkel.jpg
191 KB, 642x362
Old >>10724589

RICK THREAD FOR:
>fits
>crits
>cops
>grails
>runway boners
>predictions
>gags
>memes
>discussion

FAQ
>Geobaskets/Creepers/Ramone Boots
Go 1/2 or 1 size down from your TTS

>Ramones/Tech Runners
Either TTS or down 1/2 depending on the shape of your foot

>Elasticated Pants/Drawstring Pants
Size down

>>>TRY before you BUY<<

>Interesting instagrams (add to guys)
@oliverdoor
@iamwilliamwilliam
@rickietruong
@thisislennox
@princepsmarionette

P.S. - if your gonna shitpost please hang around to talk about what kind of clothes you wear/enjoy.

NB: USE THIS TEXT FORMAT FOR EACH THREAD FOR EASE OF USE/STOPPING THE SAME QUESTIONS COMING IN
>>
>PLEASE KILL ANGELA MERKEL NOT

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>10738586
he is greek, this was during the recent greek debt crisis
>>
>>10738629
pay debt
>>
"I walk through the Jardin de Tuileries to my gym, next to the Palais Garnier. I work out for an hour with hardcore techno playing full blast in my earbuds. I used to have a trainer in L.A., but now I enjoy the privacy and focus of doing it by myself. I grew up buck-toothed, soft, and pear-shaped—honestly, if I can change, anyone can."

what do you think his gym routine is?
>>
>>10738657
roids and weights
>>
Can anyone speak to how well blistered lamb holds up? I'm looking at buying a jacket from slightly older seasons, but worried about rain/generally being hard on all of my stuff. I've heard new blistered lamb is quite thin.
>>
>>10738575
>STOPPING THE SAME QUESTIONS COMING IN

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW CAPS LOCK WILL FILTER OUT REPEAT QUESTIONS BUT I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT LINGUISTICS TO PROVE YOU WRONG SO I'LL JUST TRUST YOU ON THIS.
>>
>>10738833

I wouldn't wear it in rain but I wouldn't wear any leather jacket if it was raining. It is really soft and the finish can vary quite a lot from panel-to-panel. Some parts can look almost damaged, like they've been rubbed against walls, but that is just how some of them look, even in the Rick store.
>>
>>10738833

If you're buying it 2nd hand make sure to ask for photos of wool cuffs, lining, etc as the leather isn't going to be an indication of the condition.
>>
Would a Helmut Lang bondage bomber fit in a Rick wardrobe? I've always wanted one I found one for a decent price. I'm tired of looking for a Rick jacket for less than $500 every day.
>>
>>10739325
Absolutely
>>
File: 32957325935.jpg (75 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
32957325935.jpg
75 KB, 736x981
>>10739325

for sure.

this isn't quite the same, but this is a fit with the bondage pants and rick boots. the two aesthetics mesh well together.
>>
I notice on some other forums the compiling of a code reference table for leather types. Why hasn't /rog/ got the definitive one?
>>
>>10739347
Because that one is ancient and hasnt been updated in years.
>>
>>10739343
What jacket is that?
I'm looking for one with carry straps
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.