[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to achieve aesthetic pubes??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: steel_wool.jpg (184 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
steel_wool.jpg
184 KB, 1024x768
how do i get my bush to look more like Michelangelo's David?

Because currently my bush looks more like steel wool
>>
Just get a razor and some shaving cream and shave everything you want off

Go against the grain, apply lotion or Vaseline to the area when you're done

I keep my pubes bald all the time
>>
File: 1427967758987.jpg (75 KB, 610x611) Image search: [Google]
1427967758987.jpg
75 KB, 610x611
>>10737108

MEGA BUMP

>>10737139
> bald pubes
> giving advice

idk shaved pubes seems pretty gay
>>
>>10737108
This thread is kek but it's funny because I've been growing a winter bush and just trimming my cock and billyboys

Now the bush has gotten p big and I dunno what to do with it, should I ask my stylist?
>>
ancient greece/rome/egypt had a bunch of recipes for things that were lost to time (roman concrete, for example). hair products were one of them. best anyone can guess is they used some combination of olive oil, alcohol, and sea salt as a base, but i'm not sure where the current research is on the topic. wouldn't be surprised if it's been abandoned as there's no demand for many of these things (not to mention corporations flooding the market with their cheap chemical solutions have no reason to throw money away looking for natural solutions).

the modern alternative is to use relaxer. it's available at any cosmetology supply store and some drug stores in the black hair section. good luck, and be careful.
>>
only three types of men shave below the neck: cyclists, swimmers, and faggots.
i dont shave and no girl has not fucked me when she sees my bush.
>>
>>10737559
>Not shaving your butthole for an easier wipe
>>
>>10737139
>shaving pubes against the grain
>not having incredibly painful razor burn that looks like a fucking STD

Pick one.
>>
>>10737559
tobehonestfam I do it for the comfort more so than the looks.
>>
>>10737559
>Not shaving those disgusting nipple hairs
>>
>>10737852
No real man shaves, only trims are acceptable once in a while. Even my girlfriend has nipple hair sometimes and I have no issues with that you pussy.
>>
>>10737585
being this dumb.
>>
why bother
noone will ever see your pubes
>>
>>10738734
feeling this right now.
>>
>>10738595
Maybe your girlfriend is a man you jej
>>
This should be discussed more often. I got the general shape down but the texture is just not the same.

To be honest though, if you look at David's hair on his head, the texture is GOAT as well. Goal body too.
>>
>>10738902
>Ideal man statue has ideal features

Try applying some curl cream, and letting pubes air dry.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.