[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sfb.jpg (26 KB, 570x379) Image search: [Google]
sfb.jpg
26 KB, 570x379
going to be going to a colder place in a couple months for a long time, need to get boots. was thinking about SFBs since they're relatively cheap and I like them, but I'd like to know how weather-proof they are (if at all). if they're not good enough on their own, is there any better boot option out there for places with snow, rain, and general coldness? ofc, still gotta look good. pic related, it's the color I'd like to get.
>>
sfbs are great and can take a beating but theyre made specifically for hot dry climates, not snow and rain
>>
>>10733505
can they be treated to deal with the cold? maybe some coats of weather-proofing stuff to let them cope?
>>
>>10733535
I mean you could try to waterproof them, but its just going to end up ruining the fabric and you'll just end up with cold feet
>>
>>10733535
I don't think so. A lot of the canvas is very breathable, so I don't think that weather proofing would do much. The shit is designed to be comfortable in the middle east, not Russia
>>
Sneakerfag here. Never bought a pair of black boots but looking for. W2C good ones?
>>
>>10733555
http://us.tretorn.com/skymra-court-gtx-leather-unisex-shoes-black/p/47318102/

got these on sale for $50 and they're pretty great. Wore them out to lake tahoe a week ago through like a foot of fresh snow and my feet were fine also the gore-tex sole is pretty nice for $50. For retail though I would pass
>>
http://www.rockyboots.com/c4t-trainer/

really really really really good boots

i wore them in snow and theyre pretty fine

this could also be for >>10733555
>>
>>10733449
I can't believe there are people who've actually bought these fucking things lmao I'm still waiting to see a picture of a good fit with these lmao.
>>
>>10733449
Fuck I love these boots so goddamn much. Comfiest footwear I own to be honest
>>
>>10734755
don't really lurk WAYWT threads but the few I have looked through I haven't seen a single person wearing them. So I can't really judge. All I know is when worn with the right fit they're godtier
>>
>>10733555
you want actually good ones?
alden, carmina, crockett and jones, viberg
>>
>>10734773
Again, still waiting lmao
>>
File: Shia-Nike-SFB[1].jpg (83 KB, 500x762) Image search: [Google]
Shia-Nike-SFB[1].jpg
83 KB, 500x762
>>10735528
lmao
>>
>>10733449
You can buy the all leather version from the nike website for $84 rn
>>
>>10735528

Why do you even trip?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.