[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife won't let me get the cdg converse wtf she says "it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
im not fucking joking, I wanted to get the cdg converse but my wife won't let me get the shoes, she said if i buy them, if she sees me wearing them shes gonna step on them and dirty them!!! shes abusing my streetwear cred. i got my fuckin supreme camp cap and nice fresh sexy jeans sexier than my mom, but the cdg's are the last thing to complete my fit so my whole city goes on fire

i just wanna get my fuckin supreme air horn and wake her up at 3 am everyday and replace all her expensive art materials with supreme pencils while putting supreme x hentai stickers all over the car and go on a fancy 5 star dinner date with her with my toshio maeda x supreme hoodie with the girl getting fingered on her pussy

i need to spend 125 on a fuckin heart bois

it hurts me so bad that i cant get cdg's that my own heart is growing eyes

help me, im dead serious.
>>
terrible bait
>>
W H I P P E D
U
S
S
B
O
I
S
>>
>>10732538
stay off reddit please
>>
>>10732538
Your wife is a keeper, OP. Be glad that atleast one of you has taste.
>>
>>10732538
>toshio maeda x supreme hoodie

lmao that's actually real

Brad Pitt in Fight Club couldn't pull it off.
>>
10/10
>>
>2015
>being married

ishiggy digy wiggy mitty shigg
>>
File: notsureifsrs.jpg (171 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
notsureifsrs.jpg
171 KB, 600x396
Listen to your wife, she has better taste than you.
>>
>>10732538
If you're old enough to have a wife, you're old enough to stop dressing like a child.
>>
>wife
fucking disgusting normie
>>
Semi-related question-- how do I get my wife's son to stop making fun of my shoes???
>>
>i didn't know I was married to a gay man
>>
Either b8 or you're retarded.
Please divorce her if this isn't b8.
>>
>>10736367
if this isn't b8 consider hara-kiri
>>
w2c that wash denim?
>>
dont do it bud. my ex wife's son has been teasing me ever since i got mine
>>
>>10738179
ebin
>>
kill your wife
>>
this could have been somewhat funny but you went overboard with it
>>
>>10732538

If you're contemplating CDGs there is no way you have a wife.
>>
>>10738415
the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>10732538
El divorce-o
>>
>>10736421
>>10736417
>>10732540
Could also just be a little joke.
>>
>>10732538
Did you ask her son for an opinion on the shoes?
>>
>>10732538
why are those proportions on those shoes so unbalanced? needs to be longer. they look like toddler shoes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.