[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning on wearing these to a cocktail party tomor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
I'm planning on wearing these to a cocktail party tomorrow with a slim white button down and a somewhat skinny black tie.

Should I do a more colorful tie?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ted-Baker-London-Red-Orange-Plaid-Pants-100-Wool-38W-30L-Made-in-Turkey-/141846720100
>>
No help, brothers?
>>
>38/30
Excuse me?
>>
>>10728186
I'm 32/32. Those aren't my pants.

How about some fashion help, though...
>>
Black tie is going to look gay as fuck with these faggot pants, in a non-complimentary way.
>>
>>10728198
these terms gay and fag get used far too often.

Fags are often looking the best, fashion wise.

I haven't even worn these pants. I just got them. They're a little too flamboyant for me, but all the hot moms will be like, "ooooh, anon! What great pants!" I just want to make sure I've got the right outfit to go with them.

I think I got to go solid shirt, and it might as well be white (cuz all else I got is blue, really), and then I figured I'd just go black tie.

I've got an old school tie that's a nice purplish pinky paisley that would look good, color wise. I was afraid it would be too much.
>>
>>10728207
White shirt is fine. If you were a real nigga you'd have a pink plaid tie to go with your pink plaid FAGGOT pants
>>
>>10728208

Huh. I'm getting the impression that a real "nigga" is kinda cool, but my FAGGOT pants are not.

This is a mixed message, anon.

Give me real help.
>>
Well, I'm going with a tie with bright green and some purple in it. Still the white shirt. Black belt with silver buckle, old black Prada shoes.
>>
>>10729146
ew
you need something way more subtle to offset the go-to-hell pants, the black tie would have been fine if you don't have anything else subdued
>>
I counted the comments from the moms.

14 "nice pants, anon!"

I don't know how many dirty looks, snide remarks or cruel titters behind my back.

>>10729514
I actually went with the black tie, and one mom was like, "Anon! Nice pants! Too bad you don;t have a green tie to go with it."
>>
>>10728212
Your faggot pants become real nigga tier if you pair them up with a dope ass tie
>>
>>10730788

Well! Now we're getting somewhere.

Faggot, in this situation = bad.
Nigga, in this situation = good.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.