[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys i wanna maintain this undercut it works pretty well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 541x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 541x720
Hey guys i wanna maintain this undercut it works pretty well on me but alas i am a poor college student and cannot afford to spend money on haircuts every few weeks.

So im thinking of shaving the sides of my head using my trusty gilette pro fusion 5 blade razor.

Im thinking itll look something like brad pitts cut in fury

Do you guys think itll work?
>>
Invest in some clippers, razor and head results in a fuck ton of cuts if you are not careful
>>
>>10725039

>Im thinking itll look something like brad pitts cut in fury

not even close, gook, you just look like a pathetic babycocked fucking gook
>>
>>10725039
brads cut in fury is pretty extreme, its everything on top really long and everything else taken down. your hair is nowhere near long enough and relies on blending the sides with the top. if you dont know what youre doing dont do anything because the transition from the sides to the top is really finicky and i guarantee youll fuck it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>10725100
>>
>>10725146
Hmm good point but i wad thinking shaving everything from the sides down with no transition or will that just look goofy
>>
>>10725039
Unless you know someone who can do it for you who is really good at it, don't even try. Doing a proper fade is a lot harder than it seems and you will fuck it up if you do it on yourself.
source: Marine that's seen too many bad barracks cuts
>>
>>10725177
alright bro ill take your advice
>>
>>10725039
fuck off chink. go kill yourself
>>
File: sorry fer whut.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sorry fer whut.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>10725972
brb killing myself
>>
>>10725039
Can I see the back?
Looks pretty good
>>
>>10725039
you can't do a fade by yourself, and don't fucking shave, but you can trim the sides and back. that's what I do every once in a while
>>
Looking good OP. Buy a clipper, even the cheap Wahl with the annoying powerscrew will do.

Trimming the sides is fairly easy, I'd suggest getting your sister or someone else trim the top with scissors, but that'll be only later. And yes, you definitely save tons of money.
>>
>>10726066
>>10726030
Thanks bros ill just get some cheap hair clippers.

One last question, when trimming with clippers does that mean there wont be a transition and itll be a straight disconnect (e.g straight 2 on the sides but the top stays long)

>>10726009
not much to see bro just the same as the sides, blade 0 then transitions to longer.
>>
>>10726401
>does that mean there wont be a transition
That's what taper levers are for. Even the cheapest of clippers come with those nowadays, but look out for it when purchasing just to make sure.

As a warning, you may easily fuck your shit up if you're not dexterous enough. So, I'd recommend going easy with the taper lever and having someone around at first, until you eventually figure the whole thing out.

It's not complicated at all, some youtube videos should be pretty informative.
>>
>>10726470
Thnx bro
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.