[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheap Skinny Jeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Out of the big fast fashion brands (h&m, topman, zara, cotton on, pull & bear, etc) where should I go for decent distressed or non distressed blue skinny jeans?
>>
>>10721756
h&m
>>
>>10721769
this
>>
>>10721756
>>10721770

what about h&m's jeans makes them such a universally better option? i would have assumed itd be the last on the list being cheaper than the others
>>
>>10721756
None of the brands matter denim was generally a work mans material, even cheap denim will last you a good 5+ years. Seriously, unless you're actually TRYING to find shitty denim that wont last, you'll be ok, just go with
whoever makes the pair that looks best aesthetically to you.
>>
>>10721806
>, even cheap denim will last you a good 5+ years
hahaha no

stretch denim (what the majority of modern skinny jeans are made out of) is absolutely not made for work, and probably could never be used for that purpose

none of this fast fashion bullshit will last more than a year and a half guaranteed
>>
don't buy cheap skinnies, just save up for a nicer pair. it's a foundational piece of your wardrobe that's worth the extra money. Anyone who cares about clothes will be able to tell that your jeans are crappy quality (especially blue jeans). Levi's are the absolute bare minimum you should go in price/quality
>>
>>10721817
i have ASOS and HM jeans that have lasted for 4+ years
>>
>>10721756
Uniqlo.
>>
>>10721779
The fits are best and the quality while not great is better than what you're paying for desu.
>>
>>10721779

black stretch skinny $8 on a post xmas sale last year. although grey as fuck still kickin.
>>
What's a better higher ranged option for a fit that skinny? Probably nudie right?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.