[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/, what's the name of the haircut in pic? Everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1230901238102.jpg (52 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
1230901238102.jpg
52 KB, 500x696
Hey /fa/, what's the name of the haircut in pic? Everytime I ask for something similar the barber ends up cutting it too short. How long should my hair be to comb it like that?
>>
come on guys help me.
>>
>>10720126
how about you show that picture to your barber?
>>
>>10720183
This.
On a side note why not go to a salon? Not too much more expensive and grills just cut hair better.
>>
>>10720183
I tried before and it didn't work, that's why I'm asking if you know the name of the haircut so I can find a tutorial or something to show to him.
>>
>>10720183
But the guy on the picture seems kinda cool, which I am not, so the barber would think I am trying to be like that guy even though I got no aesthetics he has.
>>
If you don't have a really defined jaw line and aren't at least relatively toned then this haircut will probably look really bad on you.
>>
>>10720194
kek I just want to know the name of the haircut. True I don't have that guys aesthetics.
>>
>>10720204
I'm at 17% BF and my jawline is defined. The guy in the pic is bellow 10%
>>
>>10720204
Nah this haircut usually fits everyone. You can't go fucking wrong with short sides/back and longer top
>>
>>10720223
But in the pic the hair on the sides doesn't look short
>>
>>10720207
>The guy in the pic is bellow 10%
nah you idiot
>>
>>10720227
It's shorter than on the top though. It's not buzzed but cut with scissors I think
>>
>>10720228
Struk a nerve?
>>
>>10720228
he is about 9%.
>>
>>10720192
You should probably find a better barber. If you've already shown him the picture and he can't do it, go somewhere else
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.