[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey fa im thinking about copping a black levi 511 ive noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2040785_fpx.tif.jpg (134 KB, 1320x1616) Image search: [Google]
2040785_fpx.tif.jpg
134 KB, 1320x1616
hey fa im thinking about copping a black levi 511
ive noticed they have one that has a more denim look and one that looks more like slacks
i'd appreciate some feedback on which ones to cop and maybe some things that i could wear with them.
>>
>>10719936
I wear these very jeans almost every day, they're my staple. The distinction you make between the denim look and the 'slacks' look isn't one I'm aware of, if pressed I'd have to say mine looked more denim.

As for what to wear them with; they're quite a casual cut so I wear them with dark trainers, like adidas spezials in navy. They're flexible and can be worn with a lot of things though.
>>
>>10719950
thanks man
yeah i saw some that look like plain black demin and some others that looked different, almost like slacks was the only way i could think to describe them.
im pretty new to /fa/ trying to get my shit life together and hoping not looking like a splurge will help my dead social life.
i also grabbed these so i can get back into running, do you think they'll work with the 511's?
if not i have some all black palladiums as well.
(yes i buy meme cloths.)
>>
I have the slack ones. Despite supposedly being slim, they are quite wide at the hem.
>>
>>10719979
Regarding those shoes, I think they should be kept for running, not sure if they would look good otherwise. However, if you wanted to try them, 511s are a good jean that will be easier to work with
>>
I don't understand how people say brown and black never work out but all I see nowadays is people wearing black jeans with a lighter shade of brown
>>
If they didn't fuck up the 510s beyond repair, I would suggest getting those instead. Might want to consider getting the 511s tapered. Like >>10719996 said, the slacks (and even the jeans in my opinion) have a very wide leg opening for a slim pant, even though everything above the knee is cut pretty nicely.
>>
>>10720031
The opening is wide, agreed. I usually just turn up the jeans a tiny bit at the end.
>>
>>10720031
How did they mess up the 510's, recently purchased the jet black 510 and it actually fits better than I remember the same cut fitting back 5 years ago. I do dislike that it's low rise though.
>>
>>10719936
>lycra
>low rise
lol
>>
if you are interested in other options
just cop uniqlo slim man
they fit like your pic
>>
>>10720248
I just grabed a random pic of 511s
Its not me
>>
>>10720252
Are they low rise? I'm a 5'10 manlet with stubby legs and only 511's seem to fit me without tailoring
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.