[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love colorful, vintage sneakers but I'm so bored of wearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I love colorful, vintage sneakers but I'm so bored of wearing onitsukas every day. Most of the modern offerings aren't very interesting... help me find something as good as pic related /fa/ that's currently available
>>
File: SS13-Albatross.jpg (236 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
SS13-Albatross.jpg
236 KB, 1024x683
Karhu Albatross
>>
>>10718982
check out Spalwart.
They're a bit pricey, but i do think they're the kind of sneakers you're looking for.
>>
File: intl.jpg (27 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
intl.jpg
27 KB, 500x354
>>10718982
internationalist PGL
>>
sick suggestions, senpai
>>
>>10719008
Fuck off
>>
>>10718982
Saucony Jazz
>>
>>10719005
yeah, these and the air odyssey are really nice looking
>>
nike waffle racer/premontreal
>>
what are some good pants to wear with sneakers?
>>
>>10720998
jeans, chinos, wool dress pants, sweatpants, joggers, sweatshorts, chino shorts
>>
>>10720998
literally whatever you want, you dingleberry. that's the point. sneakers are the ultimate casual option and it's impossible to wear them 'wrong' outright; i mean, sure, if you wear running shoes with slacks and a tucked-in button down you'll look like a frumpy dad, but i wouldn't preclude any type of pants with them; some nice cropped trousers would look good with a sober enough pair of sneakers.
>>
>>10719000
Seconded. I really like the look of Spalwart sneakers.
I personally like Asics Gel Lyte V's but they might be a little bulkier than you're looking for.
>>
>>10721027
>>10721010
Blue jeans look like shit with sneakers
>>
>>10721588
depends on the wash desu
>>
>>10721588

r u fucking high m8?
>>
>>10718982
Nike Air Pegasus '83
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.