[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feminine beauty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 500x750
So, my son (4) was snuggling up to me while i was clicking trough the female inspo thread. He startet to comment ontm the girls. I then tried to find a pattern in what he finds beautiful and what he dislikes. Then i google what he liked to see if it is a continuous pattern. As it turns out, his ideal girl would have flowers in her long blond hair. Wear something pink or violet. A dress or skirt is prefered. Girly ballerinas are his favorite shoes and he's a fan of red lipstick. Something like pic related would be his dreamgirl. I also noticed that he liked girls aged 18-23 the most! I tried showing him pics of cute girls his age, but he wasn't interested.
Now, this has made me think. Do boys outgrow this preferences or do they basically stay the same? Are grown man still into this kind of look? Do you remember what of girls you found beautiful when you were young?
>>
always had a fetish for gfirls that looked like me mum when i was about 7 to be perfectly honest my familiad
>>
>>10716364
So freud was right after all? It might play into it, yes. I got long blond hair too. But i don't dress explicitely feminine. No flowerprints desu. And mostly sneakers. I do, however have a very feminine body and face. So, that might be it. I have noticed in the past, that my bf's moms always played into the same category i do. small and long blond hairs... It seemed a bit creepy to me.
>>
Congrats your son is gay
>>
File: 1444996082473.jpg (37 KB, 344x505) Image search: [Google]
1444996082473.jpg
37 KB, 344x505
>browsing 4chan with a 4 year-old
>trying to figure out a 4 year-old's preferences
>showing a 4 year-old pictures of "cute girls his age"
>...
>acting like there's some issue with classical feminine beauty

ima call child protective services on your crazy ass, anon
>>
>>10716343
I have always been attracted pretty much exclusively to girls in my own age group. While in school, the girls in my class were always the pretty ones, while the ones younger than me were too childish and the ones older than me were just generally unappealing.
>>
>>10716506
>implying there's something wrong with trying to find out what fetishes your child has
>>
>>10716529
The fuck? Of course there's something wrong with that.
>>
>>10716343
males are naturally predisposed to finding femininity beautiful, not pink hair, nose rings and half shaved heads, or kinky haired niggers, more news at 11.

>>10716529
kill yourself freud.
>>
>>10716383
>It seemed a bit creepy to me.
it's not like they wanted to shag their mums

it's natural and normal for guys to want girls that look like their idea of what a woman looks like, and to get that idea from the main woman they grew up around.

I mean, technically, most humans look pretty similar to each other, and on the cosmic scale earth is incestuous as fuck. the point is this: are guys shagging their actual mums? they're not. so what's the problem?
>>
>>10716343
>browsing 4chan with your child
At least have the basic decency of browsing in the dark after you put your kid to sleep, anon.
>>
Sometimes I worry if there's a weird incestuous attraction shared by my sister and I. Is that /fa/???
>>
>>10716343
leave the kid alone you creepy bitch
>>
>>10719319
there isn't, it's just your delusional desperate virgin brain playing tricks with you
>>
>>10716343
I'm only 21, but thus far my preferences have grown with me. Back in middle and high school, anyone my age and up was game. Now is more or less the same.
>>
>>10716494
this. abort that sissy boy before its too late. hes mentally deficient niqqa
>>
>>10716343
I was always attracted to girls/women older than me
When I was a kid I lked girls aged 16-17
These days the gap isn't that drastic but still I find myself falling for girls older than me
>>
>>10719323

I'm not a virgin, most of the girls I end up with look like her and vice versa
>>
>>10716529
>>your 4 YEAR OLD child
>>
Yes, 20 year old male and this has been my ideal woman for most of my life.
>>
>>10719319
it's not weird and incestuous unless you actually bang your sister
>>
>>10716343
>Are grown man still into this kind of look? Do you remember what of girls you found beautiful when you were young?
Keep in mind that your son is four years old, meaning that his taste isn't really affected by his sex drive yet. That - standing alone - will change things drastically.

But to answer the question: I used to be kinda-sorta into goth-y, emo-y girls, but I dropped that shit SO FAST. Now I just see it as a way to tell if a girl has psych issues.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.