[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a weird thing were I like buying fake brand clothing and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: comfyshia.jpg (131 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
comfyshia.jpg
131 KB, 640x640
I have a weird thing were I like buying fake brand clothing and also cheap clothes. I don't know why; I also shop expensively but there's something about fooling people that gives me a rush

(Not cheap and fake but both seperate groups of clothes)
>for cheap I go primark and thrift stores
>for fakes I go on aliexpress
Anyone know more places to cop?
>>
>>10715984
you're trash
>>
>>10716006

the trash! that's a good idea, thanks senpai.
>>
>>10715984
I copped a fake Gucci tshirt off of ioffer. Hands down my favourite tshirt ever, paid like 20 bucks for it. Really soft and good quality, really good fit! I own several 300eur tshirts so don't preach
>>
>>10716875
You sound incredibly asian
>>
im getting in to buying fakes...idk its hard to resist
>>
>>10716888
Close. Scandinavian
>>
>>10716862
>>
File: 12110005.jpg (881 KB, 4102x2735) Image search: [Google]
12110005.jpg
881 KB, 4102x2735
When I say cheap things I mean socks, vests and other basic items.
>>
i'm writing an article about knockoffs / counterfeit goods in the fashion industry for a magazine. this is weird asking on /fa/ but would OP or anyone who buys fakes be down for an e-mail interview?
>>
>>10717141
How many questions?
>>
>>10717164
like 80-90 if that's okay
>>
>>10717184
Not the guy replying to you but I'd give it a go. Namefield.
>>
>>10717184
Jesus.
I guess I can help out since where else are you going to look.
Post email and proof of your work
>>
>>10717164
haven't come up with them yet b/c procrastinating but i'm estimating there should be ~5-7. will probably have follow ups.

>>10717184
that's not me.

>>10717227
>>10717220
attached my school e-mail. hmu if you're actually down / i will get in touch if you put down your contact info. thanks /fa/
>>
>>10715984
Me too. I love the occasional item in primark although a lot is crap. Same with aliexpress. Got some fake roshes (kek) a couple of years ago for like £9 and they've outlasted a real pair I owned.
>>
Completely normal except
> i get a rush fooling peopLe
You should get that checked out
>>
honestly depends what your paying for

if its just a fuckin screenprint do it but if your trying to get something more specific make sure its a good replica or else you will look like a corny poorfag or just someone who doesnt know money management
>>
>>10717263
Asian girl wants to be a journalist
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>10717398
Kek
>>
>>10717398
i actually don't want to be a journalist. i'm not earnest enough, as some have pointed out lol
>>
>>10716875
>I own several 300eur tshirts
>so don't preach
>>
Over half my wardrobe is shit from the thrift shop. Shopping like that helps removes whatever preconceived notions you have about the branding. You see something you like and you check it out regardless of what might be on the label or what store it came from. Also because it's cheaper, I ain't bout to shell out unless I'm going for something specific.
>>
>>10717480
>Shopping like that helps removes whatever preconceived notions you have about the branding.
Absolutely. As a frequent thrifter, I don't care if something looks good and is by a reputable brand - if the quality isn't there I pass it by. Thrifts are a great levelling field, and teach you a lot about the varying construction methods in garments.
>>
>>10715984

I'm going to India for the fourth or fifth time in the last couple of years this coming Sunday. Definitely looking forward to buying some fake designer clothes from Palika Bazaar and Sarojini Nagar. The latter market has a bunch of rejected exports, so you can get authentic-ish stuff with minor defects for a fraction of its regular retail price.
>>
>>10718879

yeah but people shit in the streets, the country is full of trash, they rape women left and right, and theres dead bodies in the river.

id rather not brave that bullshit and just buy my luxury items in my luxury country, while continuing to live my luxury life.
>>
I don't like leather but I like Adidas superstars so I buy PU leather ones fake
>>
>>10717263
What Northwestern uni is that?

>pls be in louisiana
>>
Cute :3
>>
>>10720547
>asian trying to be white
ayy
>>
thought you were wearing rick here
>>
>>10720547
Asian Cara
(Still shit though)
>>
>>10720562
what's new
>>
>>10717263
>>10720547

Is this what girls on /fa/ look like
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>10717138
Fuck fuck fuck fuck, want so bad!
What watch is this and where did you buy it?
>>
>>10715984
>fooling people

How do you do that senpai? Teach me please. Fakes are visible from a mile away.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.