[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hair products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: 1447638839590.jpg (222 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1447638839590.jpg
222 KB, 640x1136
Is American crew just a meme or is there any merit to it?
Also general hair product discussion

Pic not related
>>
File: pink-gatsby.jpg (11 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
pink-gatsby.jpg
11 KB, 228x228
>>10714459
I used to use this a lot
>>
File: smellslikeroastie.jpg (368 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
smellslikeroastie.jpg
368 KB, 900x900
Black hair don't care
>>
>>10714497
I've seen that one around often, how good is it? And what type of hair do you have?
>>
>>10714770
its pretty good, helps hold onto sleek clean asian hair. thats the reason its made,
>>
10/10 Almost gone though gonna look for something new, Any recommendations?
>>
File: American-Crew-Forming-Cream.jpg (103 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
American-Crew-Forming-Cream.jpg
103 KB, 450x450
>>10714459

The only American Crew I like is the green one.
>>
What hair product should I use, to get a messy and moist looking texture (for a HY)?
>>
sup guys.

I used to use Tigi Bedhead Matte Seperation Wax, but the motherfuckers changed their recept and now I can't find the old one (in the black plastic box) everywhere.
Can anyone recommend me a product that's similar in quality to the original version?
>>
>>10715145

You're probably looking for a type of pomade. Medium hold, high shine.

>>10715153
shit the worst is when you find an awesome product overseas, but when you come home you can't get it anywhere :/
>>
>>10715145
claymation
>>
>>10715173
>shit the worst is when you find an awesome product overseas, but when you come home you can't get it anywhere :/

Luckily, that never happened to me. What product are we talking about?
>>
File: hair2.png (641 KB, 498x654) Image search: [Google]
hair2.png
641 KB, 498x654
What product would I use for something like this?
>>
>>10715219

most recently is this stuff called Beever lol

Got it from a random barber shop in the UK but can't get it in the states. I still have a little left, smells great and does the trick if you want hair like >>10715233

But among that there was a product I bought in Paris a long while ago but again, no luck in the states.
>>
>>10715272
huh?
Found it in German amazon for a second, then decided to try out the US version.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=beever+mattifying+paste&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abeever+mattifying+paste
>>
>>10715272
>>10715277
Also, could you describe the smell a little more detailed? I'm thinking about trying it actually.
>>
>>10715288

The smell is on the sweeter side, not musky. Which is a nice change from most products I've tried.

I definitely recommend it if you're thinking about it.
>>
I've been using American crew fiber lately. Would not recommend for any one with hair longer than like 4 inches. It really loses the hold at that point. But on the bright side it smells good and has a matte finish.
>>
>>10716295
I use fiber and my hair is around 9 inches. For me it works very well. The best product I've used so far
>>
>>10716306
How do you style your hair?
I have a pushed back side part sorta thing going and my hair just Sorta falls down after some time
>>
Anyone know anything about Big Sexy Hair powder? Friend recommended it to me but like I've never used product before. I'm just trying to regain some control over my hair now that it's getting longish
>>
Is this pomade any good? I'm looking for one with a light hold.
>>
What's the pic of, it's my iPhone background but I don't know what it's of
>>
what hair product should i use to get my hair like that
>>
>>10717481
No Idea, I found it on a wallpaper thread
>>
>>10717481
>>10717795
I'm assuming it's Perseus by Cellini
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.