[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgM tYzbXFG4 >ywn be a m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgMtYzbXFG4

>ywn be a model
>ywn go on model adventures
how does /fa/ deal with this feel?
>>
>tfw I'll be a model in a year, gotta finish school first
>>
not sure why /fa/ is so oddly obsessed with modeling and models, it's not nearly as interesting as you think it is
>>
>>10712183

that's because you don't model the right things
>>
>>10712171
i do things that are infinitely more interesting to me like masturbate and eat pizza
>>
>>10712183
I dont know.

I guess when you don't have interesting friends the model life seems really fun. I can't decide if it's because I'm uninteresting myself or just because I'm doing nothing but schoolwork all the time. Probably the former if I have to be honest with myself.
>>
>>10712183
I just wish I was attractive. Being a model sounds like the very definition of vapid, superficial friends and lifestyles
>>
>>10712183
All jobs have their perks and downsides. Ultimately, it depends on your own personality- An introvert will suffer as an actor and a dynamic extrovert will wither as a lonely security guard. It's best to not lust after lifestyles you could never keep up with.
In any case, every job has their fair share of adventures: the actor will discuss the depth of his role on /lit/ and the security guard will tell his spooky encounters on /x/. There's something out there for everyone.
>>
I've always thought the male model /fa/ lifestyle would be nice, and maybe it is. But it's such a vapid career. I can't imagine it's all that rewarding, and you're not benefiting anyone or contributing to the world in any form, really.

Still, I do envy these guys who get to live in comfy New York flats and travel for essentially doing fuckall.
>>
>>10712171
but what if you are model already
do you have any more of these videos?
>>
>>10712282
>you're not benefiting anyone or contributing to the world in any form, really.
you say that like it's a bad thing, who gives a fuck. the only person you need to make happy and care about is yourself.
>>
fucking jawlines
>>
>>10712319
I know ;_;
>>
>tfw no strong jaw

is there any point in even LIVING

JUST FUCKING KILL Me ALREADY I'VE HAD ENOUGH
>>
File: ali_michael.jpg (125 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ali_michael.jpg
125 KB, 1200x800
>>10712171
just found out he and ali broke up :(
>>
>>10712171
He's a huge weeb
>>
>>10712918
you're not?
>>
>>10712931
I am :) him and ali are, idk if ali is still since they broke up
>>
>>10712171
>model adventures

I.e. taking the designer D. up your A.
>>
>>10712940
uggo detected
>>
>>10712265

Thanks Anon we need more honest, positive people like you in the world
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.